Chapter 13: Dirty Dancing

Saturday April 4, 2020 - Los Angeles, California

Aesha POV

It is...

10:15 PM

...and I am looking good and feeling even better. Of course, if we're being honest, all the attention I've been getting from Joe has a lot to do with that because I know that once I get back home, it's back to the bullshit and back to the headache, so I'm going to enjoy myself the best I can before I have to go back to the drama.

 Of course, if we're being honest, all the attention I've been getting from Joe has a lot to do with that because I know that once I get back home, it's back to the bullshit and back to the headache, so I'm going to enjoy myself the best I can bef...

In another moment of honesty, I'm all dolled up like this to rile Joe up and continue our little game of flirting.

*KNOCK*KNOCK*KNOCK*

"Who is it?" I call out to the person knocking on the closed bedroom door.

"It's me, aulelei. You ready?"

I grab my purse and walk over to the door, opening it to see Joe in a pair of well tailored black slacks, a gray shirt, black blazer, and black dress boots.

Damn, he is too sexy for life.

We just stand there and stare at each other for a few seconds before he finally speaks up.

"Um, uh, Aesh, you uh, you look...so beautiful." He says and I begin to blush.
"Th-thanks, uh, you look really good, too." I respond and look down at the floor just to have him pick my head up to look at him again.
"I mean it; you're gorgeous." He says and I smile at him.
"So are you."

He laughs and let's my chin go and steps aside to let me walk ahead of him.

"Lina, we're leavin'. You want us to bring you anything later?" I ask Galina as she lies on the couch playing with the twins.
"Nah, don't worry yourselves. Go, have fun, don't kill yourselves."
"We'll try."

Joe and I hug Lina and the kids goodbye and make our way to the lobby, the elevator ride down filled with a silent but tense lust filled energy.

"So..." He starts.
"So..." I repeat.
"Am I gonna finally be able to dance with you tonight? I've seen you dance enough, I wanna get my hands on you." He says looking at me and I bite my lip.
"Maybe if you think you can hold your own with me."
"There's only one way to find out."

*ding*

"I guess we'll see about that, huh Big Dog?" I say and exit the elevator, swaying my hips more than usual.