America x Waiter!England-The Coffee Shop *Lemon*

Start bij het begin

I nod and continue my job, giving Alfred a free coffee and looking into his diamond eyes. I can't believe this man has me falling for him.

*Time skip to half an hour later*

America's P.O.V.
By some miracle the customers in the café have left on time and it's just Arthur and I. He is leaning over a table, cleaning it, allowing me to get a good look at his ass which is pretty good. Finally he finishes work and begins to lock up.

"Are we leaving Alfred?" He asks

"No not yet, are there any places in here that don't have security cameras?" I ask

"Yes the storage room." He replies walking over to it "But I don't see why-"

I press a rough kiss to his lips and push him into the storage room. He kisses me back, wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me towards him. Arthur seems to understand what's going on and he's responding well.

This is why I fell for him, most see me as some dumb American but he gave me a chance, I think I really am falling in love with Arthur and I want to show him that.

**Lemon Start**

"Everyone has left right?" I ask

Arthur nods and presses his lips to me again but this time I don't kiss back.

"I'm in charge tonight, you'll do as I say." I say

"Fine, but make it good." Arthur says not putting up a fight

I smirk and kiss him again, peppering kisses down his neck and moving around until I find Arthur's sweet spot. When I find it he lets me know by moaning loudly. I abuse that spot, sucking, biting, drawing a little blood.

"This mark shows you're mine." I say

He nods and I see a growing bulge in both our pants. I unbutton Arthur's vest and then white shirt, showing his skinny frame underneath.

"Sorry I'm so boney, I can't gain wait." Arthur mumbles

"No, you're prefect, and beautiful." I say pressing a kiss to his lips one more

His hands go to my hair where they touch my ahoge, this awakes a completely dominant side of me, pushing Arthur into the table of the storage room. We take our shoes off before unbuckling our belts and pants,

"Your English flag boxers are cute." I say looking at the red and white cross on his boxers

"Your American flag ones are adorable as well." He says before trying to grind on me

"Ah ah ah, what did I say?" I ask him, raising an eyebrow

"You're in charge." Arthur mumbles

I nod and slip off my boxer shorts.

"Suck me." I say, my large manhood standing proudly

Arthur sinks to his knees and takes in the tip, he swirls his tongue all around it and sucks at the pre-cum leaking out. He takes mor and more into his throat making me feel like I'm in bliss. I feel Arthur relax his throat and pushed his mouth the whole way down. I place a hand on the back of his head due to enjoying the warmth around me.

Arthur begins to bob his head up and down, sucking as much as he can before I release. I feel the twisting and turning inside me snap as my white fluid fills up Arthur's mouth. He removes his mouth from me and I grab his chin with my fingers.

I push them into his mouth, coating each one with cum and then telling Arthur to swallow which he does.

"Take off your boxers." I order "The hero will now give you some pleasure.

Arthur takes them off and I quickly push two of my fingers into his puckers and waiting hole.

"Ahh Alfred~!" He moans as I move the third finger inside me as well

After I finish stretching him I pump myself and push my tip into his hole.

"Beg." I whisper

"I don't beg," Arthur grumbles

I pull my hips away from his hole. And softly roll his manhood between my fingers.

"I said beg." I growl into his ear

"Please Alfred, I need this! Make me yours!" He moans and I snap myself inside him

I quickly push in the whole way, trying to help Arthur not feel pain but it's hard when I'm receiving pleasure. Arthur tells me to move as well so I do and begin pounding in and out of him barbarically.

"Ah ah Alfred~" I hear him moan and a knot begins for form in my abdomen

I change my angle, trying to find where his prostate is and as I find it I pound and abuse it. His moans are extremely loud and I look into his jade creed eyes, pressing a kiss to his lips

"Alfred I'm gonna~" Arthur says clawing my back

"Ngh- me to, together." I say

I count down from five and when we hit zero we both release our fluids. Mine shoots deep inside Arthur while his is all over our chests.

**Lemon End**

I pull out, kissing Arthur and grabbing his clothes from him.

"From how hard I was I'd say you'll need someone to cover for you at home and work so I'll do it for you."

"Ok, but take me to your house now, I'm already beginning to feel cold." He says annoyed

I help him get dressed and then we walk back onto the streets. To think this love, a boyfriend and an amazing sex partner all came from a place as quiet as a coffee shop. I guess opposites attract.