Thirty Four And A Half

A/N: Awwww yeeaaahhh you know what time it is😉😉get to your bathroom 'coz it's about to get STEAMY up in here (why tf am I so excited for this help)

If it wasn't obvious, Zak and Finn are about to do the sex in this bonus chapter. Once again, if this isn't for you, just skip to the next one where everything will be just as holy as before. Byeee xx

Okay, here we go, I breathed. Finley laid weak under my strong body. He nails were practically glued into my back, clawing at the moderately-tanned flesh. It gave me sweet shivers. My lips latched onto his collarbone, that was now naked from the discarded clothing articles on the floor. We were both still in our boxer briefs, though. His were red and holy shit were they sexy. For some odd reason, I thought about what he would look like in a thong. The elegant lace running up on his behind had my mouth watering. We would definitely have to try it at least once. I should buy him one for his next birthday, or maybe just as a treat.

My wandering mind was soon interrupted when the younger boy flipped us over, now straddling my swelling crotch. Air hitched at the back of my throat, his hand trailing along the muscles etched into my stomach. Never had I felt so overwhelmed with pleasure, and that's coming from the boy who had sex with three girls at once (bad memories, I don't wanna talk about it). Finn noticed the bliss I was submerged in by the moans bubbling out of my mouth like lemonade. He smirked, rolling his hips over mine.

The teasing didn't stop there, though, of course not. That's not how Finley Renolds does things. He hopped down in between my knees, angling his lips up to my cock. He licked the fabric of my boxers, slowly and sensually. I felt every hair on my body stand to the sky. Pulses of lust and desperation echoed through my blood, from my toes to my brain. Fuck. Could sex get any better? Wait, we weren't even having sex yet, how good would the real thing feel?

He slipped a hand under the elastic band, beginning to stroke the tip of my penis, all the whilst licking his lips. Oh, my God. I was sure my eyeballs were about to roll to the back of my head with the immense desire pumping through my crotch. In a swift motion, the blue-eyed boy yanked off the black underwear and threw it to the carpet of his bedroom, exposing my skin in all its glory.

His mouth took full force on my throbbing cock, bobbing up and down. "Ugh, fuck, you're so good at this," I lulled.

"Mmh, yeah, baby. Can you moan for me? I love listening to your sounds," he whispered, so soft it couldn't touch a feather. Following his wants, I groaned, long and hard. It seemed to please him as he smiled against my balls. "That's it."

He continued working on my dick until I was close and, because he was such a spoil-sport, got up to kiss me on the lips. "Ready for this?" He asked.

"Absolutely. You got the, uh, stuff?" He nodded, silently reaching over me to his drawers where he pulled out a small bottle and pink condom wrapper. I ripped open the packaging, looking up at him.

"Who, uh, wants to, um, take it?" Fuck, this is awkward. Couldn't I have asked this before? Shithead.

"Well, I'm more experienced with boy-on-boy action, so I will." I'm surprised he volunteered. I mean, that shit's going to hurt, right? Or is that just with girls? I don't know, I have no clue how the gays have sex, to be honest, and that's coming from a gay.

"You sure? I will if you think it'll hurt too much."

"Nah, it's fine. Now, hurry up, all this bottom talk is making my dick soft."

I chuckled, rolling on the colourful object. Finn took it upon himself to loosen himself up, which was extremely hot, might I add. He smothered a couple of fingers in lube, then inserted them inside his hole. Of course this was after he'd removed his briefs, so the whole time I was gawking at his length. Hovering over my thighs, he perched himself on his knees either side of me. With each finger he pressed in, he moaned even more. God, was it hot.

"I'm ready," he eventually gasped. Violently - but careful enough not to break him - I threw the boy underneath me, now with my cock brushing against his entrance. "Are you?"

I admit, I did have second thoughts, but I wasn't about to let them stop me again. Therefore, like the dominant male I wasn't, I forced myself inside. I caught Finn off-guard, as he gasped for air and gripped a hold of the creasing bedsheets. I fully pulled out, before going in again. I knew he hated me for doing it, but I loved it. It was payback for all the teasing he'd played me with.

I eventually settled inside of him and lost myself in the feeling. It was nothing but pleasure, rough and pure. The type that left your chest heaving and mind hazy. I was sure my vision started blacking out with the gluttony I was experiencing. Yes, gluttony. I felt greedy for such lust. I wanted all of him, and only for me. I wouldn't share him. He was mine.

I think I hit something inside him, a bundle of nerves possibly? He screamed out my name, sitting up so his back was to my chest. I thrusted into his hole with such anticipation it left a thin layer of sweat trickling down his pale skin. My lips lazily kissed his cheek. He smiled. "Oh, God, why... the hell are you so... good at... sex," he panted.

"Experience," I purred, nibbling at his ear piercing.

"Slag," he laughed, airily.

I hit that same happy-spot as before and I knew by the way he reached back and pulled my head into his shoulder and shrieked, even louder than before. I kept on lingered on that area, up until I felt my cock twitch inside of him.

"Ah, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He squeaked.

"Together, baby," I growled. And so we rode out our climaxes together. A wave of satisfaction fluttered inside me. It was honestly the best feeling ever, like the glowering evening sun hitting your skin or burying your feet in the warm sand. Plain indulgence.

I pulled out, collapsing beside him on the bed. I saw him grab a tissue from his nightstand, wiping off the cum from his stomach. Gracefully, he also peeled the used condom off of me, wrapping it in the tissue and disposing of it into the rubbish bin (trash can).

After we were more-or-less cleaned off, we nuzzled up close under the filthy duvet. Finn's chest acted as a pillow for my head, and I was so comfortable I felt myself drifting off. However, one thought did flash into my mind before I was paralyzed with slumber. "Hey, Finn?"

"Yeah?"

"How do you feel about wearing a thong?"

Song: 'Electric' by Alina Baraz ft. Khalid