Fifteen

A cool breeze whipped through my neatly styled hair. My hand jerked up to fix it every thirty seconds, though it never seemed to make much difference when the wind was as relentless as this. Skai locked our hands together, and I tried my very hardest not to contort my face. At least school wasn't too far away and I only have to deal with her bitchy rants for ten minutes maximum. "So then Stacy said that I looked like a whore, so I said 'at least I can get men, unlike you who gets less action than your grandmother'. You should've seen her face, it was PRICELESS!" She cackled.

"That was kinda harsh," I mumbled.

"Well, would you prefer me sitting back and letting her call me a slut?" Yes.

"No, of course not, sweetie. But sometimes it's better just to leave it," I shrugged.

"Whatever. What's got you all twisted, anyway? Bad dream?" Ha, quite the opposite actually.

"I dunno. Tired, I guess."

"Oh, well, sleep in maths," she suggested.

"Will do."

"Anyway, have you thought about that thing anymore?" Skai asked.

"What thing?"

"Ya' know..." she'd stopped walking at this point, trailing her fingers up my bicep. "You and me.... doing it?"

"Ohhhh! That thing!" I gasped. "Um... not really."

"Zak, seriously, we're gonna have to do it at some point!" She pouted.

"Yes, but I'm not ready."

"Pffft, Zak, you're the biggest fuckboy in the school, like I believe that!"

"Yes, well, I really like you and I want to get it right this time," I murmered close to her ear, snaking my arms around her waist. I was suprising myself with how seductive I was being whilst trying to tell this girl I wasn't interested in sex at the moment (or ever to be completely honest). I don't know how I'm going to wiggle my way out of actually doing it when the time comes, because believe you me it will.

Skai gets everything she wants. Like one night, she was at this party and there was this super-attractive, completely gorgeous guy there who she wanted to date. Poor sucker fell for her tricks and started dating her, and now feels completely stuck in the relationship. Guess what? That super-attractive, completely gorgeous sucker is me. And I don't know if I'll ever get away from her vanilla-scented kiss, no matter how much I run away.

"Aw, that's sweet, baby, but you have got it right this time. I'm gonna be sticking around for quite some time yet." My point exactly. I smiled at her, despite the stiffening in my muscles, and gave her a quick squeeze before letting go and resuming our walk to school."Hey, me and a couple friends are going to the park tonight, you in?"

"Oh...erm...I...uh... I have a shit load of homework to do. Maybe another night, babe," I stammered.

"Oh...right. How 'bout I come help you with your homework?" She offered. Oh, hell no.

"And steal you from your friends? No, thanks. They already hate my guts for ditching you at the mall a while back." It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I obviously didn't think about the series of swears and bitch slaps that were coming my way by doing so. However, they were far less painful than Skai's non-stop twittering.

"I guess. You going to the party tomorrow night?" She asked.

"Erm... yeah, Brendon's making me."

"Weeeell, wanna go together?" Skai grinned, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Of course. I would love that," I smiled, though it didn't quite reach my eyes.

"Should I pick you up, since you can't drive?"