Fourteen

I charged up against my bedroom wall, pinning him down with my hips grinding against his. Our lips were captured in a hot kiss filled with passion and lust. I didn't care about anything other than stripping this boy of his clothing. How delicate his body would look up against my broad shoulders! The thought of him howling my name in a couple of minutes ignited a fire inside me. One that would drive me crazy. Never have I felt so much passion in my life.

I slid my hands up his shirt, until my thumb grazed against his nipple. His body quivered against my cold touch, but soon leaned further in. It was certain he felt it too. Like an awakening or possibly a desperation to explore his everything. To learn just how beautiful he really was.

He helped me to throw his t-shirt off, before I took a step back. I could physically feel myself druelling as I skimmed over his torso.

"Gorgeous," I hummed, appraisingly.

"Shut up," he blushed, then grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back on top of him, which I gladly accepted.

I shortly followed by taking my own tank top off, plus skinny jeans, leaving me only in a clean, crisp pair of white Calvins. The bulge in my underwear couldn't be hidden anymore, though I'm proud to say Finn seemed to be dealing with the same problem.

Licking my lips, I tugged at the belt of his jeans, unbuckling it, sliding down the zipper, and then discharging of the garment all together. I bent down on my knees, almost being hit in the face with his 'problem'.

It was right there. Happiness was right there, only seperated by the thinest slither of cotton. My hand clutched onto his, before I kissed the tip. Gently. My other hands traced the waistband of his boxers, getting ready for what was about to come. I tugged at them slightly, dropping them just slightly below his faint v-line, but a v-line nonetheless. Almost there. The teasing seemed to kill him, as he bucked his hips harshly into my face. A smirk played at the corners of my lips. Another inch they dropped.

Almost.

Almost.

"ZAKARY DAVID PETERS, GET YOUR LAZY-ARSE OUT OF BED RIGHT THIS SECOND!!" Mum screamed through the door. I jerked up, close to falling out of bed... again. It was all a dream. A crazy, unrealistic dream that I maybe possibly found as a huge turn on. At least that's what the tightness in my pajama bottoms suggested.

I slumbed out of bed and into the bathroom to deal with my problem. Lucky we had a lock on the door, otherwise there would be a lot of explaining to do and awkward encounters in the future if someone walked in.

It wasn't long before I was all done, hoping into a cold shower to ease the tension still lingering down south. The water trickled effortlessly down my six pack, which was still in its development phase, let's be real. I may be a major sports geek when it comes to track and field, but in terms of gym use, those things are dead to me. I'm definitely not the skinniest in my class (that award hands down went to Brendon), but I'm not quite at the green giant phase just yet. I'll leave that up to Matt, who is only an inch taller than me but double my body mass, thanks to his strapping upper body muscles. I'm pretty confident he lives in the gym, and that's not an expression. I actually found him asleep on the rowing machine at school once when he was late for footy practise.

I stepped out of the shower, tying a towel around my waist. I wandered back into my bedroom, where I found little Bobby sat on the floor with a toy digger in one hand, pretending my bed was some softer version of Mt. Everest. "Hi, Bobster. What ya' doing?" I chuckled, rifling through my wardrobe for my school uniform.

"Playing diggers, Uncle Zakky. Want to play?" He offered in that adorable voice of his.

"No, sorry, mate, gotta get ready for school. Maybe when I get home?"

"Okay..." he huffed. "Mummy's at work again, so Granny and Grandad are looking after me. Granny said she would take me to the seaside!"

"Aw, well now you're making me jealous! I want to come to the seaside too! It's better than boring old maths."

"Silly Zakky! You can't come! Grandad said you need to pay more attention at school, but I dunno what that means," he shrugged. Of course. Dad would be talking behind my back about how much of a failure I am, how I need to get my grades up for university, how I need to stop goofing off and start acting like a 'mature adult'. Whatever. He doesn't own my life (well not literally). I just wish he'd mind his own business for once.

"Yes, I know. Have fun at the beach anyways. Bring me back a seashell," I smiled, ruffling his already knotted hair slightly when he totted over to my side. I got the uniform out of my wardrobe, before throwing the white button-up shirt around my torso, follwed by jumper.

Bobby silently left the room, digger in hand. That gave me the opportunity to remove my towel and slide on a pair of boxer briefs and trousers.

Once fully dressed, I bounded downstairs where Mum had laid out a plate of freshly made waffles, decorated with caster sugar, ripe strawberries and plump blueberries. Truly heaven on a plate.

I scoffed the lot, chugging down a glass of orange juice for good measure, just as the doorbell rang. Mum looked up from the egg she was frying and at the front door. "Zak, hun, go get that for me. It's probably Charles from next door coming to complain yet again that another one of Bobby's toy cars got in his hot tub. That man is a definition of an old git. Thinking he runs the whole street. Hmph." Yes, Mum was definitely a rambler. She definitely passed that gene onto me.

I slid out of the chair at the breakfast bar and trudged over to the front door. When I opened it, I saw a small blonde around my age with caked on makeup, back-combed tats in her hair and a white shirt that squeezed around her boobs so tight that it looked like multiple buttons were going to ping off and hit me dead in the eye.

"Morning, treacle tart!" Skai squealed, jumping on the spot. I couldn't help but notice how her boobs jiggled with the motion. It didn't turn me on, just caused a giggle to escape my lips. "What's so funny, panda bear?"

"Oh, um, nothing," I said inbetween fake coughs. "Just coming down with something, I think."

"Zak, it's the middle of June. Only you," she tutted, letting herself in by bypassing my purposely obstructive arm.

"So, how come you're here, babe?"

"Well, I figured we could walk to school together, since we hardly ever do!" My plastic-looking girlfriend exclaimed.

"Oh, what a wonderful thought, Skai!" Mum called from the kitchen.

"Hi, Nancy!" Skai replied, enthusiastically, Nancy being my mother.

"Hello, sweetheart," she said, entering the living room. "Isn't it lovely to know Skai was thinking of you, love?" Nope. No, it isn't, I thought. My whole plan was to ignore her, but she's certainly making things about ten billion times harder. Why do my crazy schemes never work? Goddamnit.

"Erm, yeah, I guess. I'll have to text Brendon and Jake, though. They'll be waiting for me," I sighed, defeatedly.

"Okay, honeybunch. Should we set off now?" Skai smiled.

"Whatever," I huffed. I threw my backpack over my shoulder, then followed her out the door. "Bye, Mum!" I managed before the door was slammed shut.

Song: 'Eyes Closed' - Halsey

(Omfg what an amazing album Hopeless Fountain Kingdom is!!)

A/N: Sorry this chapter is kinda uneventful but I haven't updated in ages and this is the best I got atm x