Eighteen and a half

BONUS CHAPTER!! You don't have to read this, it's just the very awkward sex scene between Skai and Zak, so ofc there is mature content here. Skip ahead if you don't want to read. No drama between the boys will happen until the next one xx

"Just breathe," Skai chuckled, ducking to her knees. She must've sensed my nervousness as my body tensed. I was shitting myself. What if I can't get it up? I have done it before, though, but this time it was different. This time I was aware I was gay, which added to the nerves and consequently made it harder for an erection to form in my black Calvins. I wasn't ready. Not in the slightest. But I couldn't tell Skai that, she'd flip.

Interrupting my wild thoughts, Skai reached up and stroked my crotch through the denim of my jeans. I had to think dirty. I had to think sexual. I had to think... well... male. I hated myself for it, but the only way I was going to get a boner was to imagine Skai as a boy.

I imagined her soft, delicate hands as strong and broad and her tiny, feminine figure as tall and butch. As crazy as it sounds, it actually worked. The only problem now was hanging onto my fantasies to keep the facade going. I'm far too paranoid, I know.

Skai's red-painted lips curled into a devious smile at the sight of my growing length. She kissed me once more, before sliding off my shirt and throwing it to the floor, my bare back hitting the cool sheets that lay on top of the mattress. Her lips trailed down my jawline, my neck, my chest, then settled on my proudly defined six pack. I was happy with my body and I was confident to show it off. All those gym sessions in year ten and eleven really paid off for me, not to mention how toned my thighs were from running up and down the football pitch. Skai also seemed to approve of my abs, as she spent extra time nipping and sucking at the skin there.

She sat up, stradling my waist, then lifted her arms up. For a moment, I was confused on what she meant, but it soon clicked. Anxiously, I tugged off the black top and set it down on the floor by mine. She cupped my head in her hands and pulled my face into her chest. It was disgusting, but I played along nonetheless by sucking at her cleavage.

A soft moan slipped through her plump lips. I trailed upwards to lay a sweet kiss on her cheek, before letting my fingers make their way to the hook of her strapless bra. I let the underwear fall and took a moment to look at her rather large breasts. They were attractive, a fool could see that, but I just wasn't attracted to them or her body in general. But swallowing my last bit of misery, I took the left one in my mouth, my tongue swirling around the pink nub and biting at the flesh. Another moan escaped her but this time it was far more audible and passionate.

I spun us over so now she was laying on the bed and I was on top. She grinned darkly at my sudden burst of fake passion. I jerked slightly when she worked on unbuckling my belt and unzipping my jeans. It kind of knocked me back into reality. My eyes widened and it felt like my heart stopped beating. This was real. This was happening. I was about to have sex with Skai Kelly, and there was no pulling back.

Snapped out of my daze, Skai tugged my jeans off, letting gravity pull them to my ankles. She gently massaged my hardening member evident through the black fabric. An unwanted moan bubbled up in my throat, making an even wider smile split across Skai's lips. Her red lipstick was now smeared over my mouth and torso and her cheeks. It was really unappealling, but then again this whole situation was so I chose to ignore it.

I took another lead by pulling Skai's dark green skirt past her knees and discarding it with the other garments. Her face was dark with lust and her body was shaking with passion. I didn't care. I was far too busy concentrating on my descriptive fantasy of some hot one-on-one action with a male Burberry model to even give a shit about my flustered girlfriend. I guess that says a lot about me.

After a lot of moaning and ripping of condom wrappers, I sat inbetween Skai's legs (which were thrown over my broad shoulders), ready to insert my throbbing length. Her bottom lip was quivering with anticipation as I teased her entrance, running the tip over it. "Fuck, Zak, just put it in," she begged.

"Say please," I smirked.

"ZAK!" She howled. I laughed lowly before sliding my condom-dressed member inside her. Her head fell back onto the pillow, her eyes fluttering closed. A look of pure bliss washed over her.

For me, on the other hand, I was willing myself not to dump her then and there. It really hit me how much I hated being in this relationship at that moment. Most boys my age would kill to be in that position; their dicks buried deep inside Skai Kelly's pussy. However, I felt sick to my stomach. It was a bad idea going to this goddamn party, no matter how sweet the revenge tasted. I wanted to go home and cuddle on my bed with Finn and give him cute little kisses every so often whilst we listened to music. God, that sounded good right about now.

I pounded harder into Skai. I poured every single emotion I had into that fuck; mostly misery mixed with anger, the anger aimed at myself for not saying no. It would have been so much easier if I actually grew a pair and had the guts to say no to her. Then I wouldn't feel like a total douche in times like this.

It took a further few minutes before Skai reached her climax, her back arching as she rode it out. Me, on the other hand, took a while longer, considering my circumstances, but Skai didn't seem to mind. In fact, I think it pleased her knowing she'd get another round in before I hit my high.

It did come, eventually, bug my girlfriend looked as if she were going to pass out when it did. A white fog clouded over my vision as I mindlessly thrust into her from behind. Sweat beads dragged through her ruined makeup and clumped her ash blonde hair to her forehead. My breaths were heavy and uneven whilst liquids spilled over and I fell down to Skai's side, letting her snake an arm around my waist. She pressed a kiss to my exposed shoulder, subconsiously draping her hand across my chest.

We took a moment to catch our breath, enjoying the silence. Her body pressed against mine was unpleasant to say the least, but my wandering thoughts drowned out my discomfort, letting images of Finn spill into my mind. What would he say about this? He'd probably call me pathetic. I know I would. I basically just used my girlfriend. I don't have any real feelings for her, yet I just fucked her mindless. I'm so fucking heartless I even sickened myself.

"Zak?" I turned to face my smiling girlfriend.

"Yes?"

"I love you." Those words were like a kick to the teeth. I almost broke down. Almost.

"I...." Say it, Zak, just say it. Maybe it'll come true? "I love you, too."

She leaned up to place a soft kiss to my swollen lips, before falling back to my side. "I know," she hummed contently. "Ready for round two?"

I wanted to say no this time, I really did. But those wide green eyes of hers had me nodding, followed by her lips falling to my semi-hard cock.

I'm such a prick.

Song: 'Grind on Me' - Pretty Ricky

Poor Zak❤ hope you guys were able to bare his mental flop without dying inside. Next chapter will be up soon <3333