Twenty Six

I awoke early the next morning, something that didn't happen often. My eyesight was blurry, but I could just make out the figure of a person lying beside me. I was a bit confused at first, knowing that this mystery person certainly wasn't my girlfriend. That is, until the incident last night came flooding back from my memory. A small smile broke out on my lips. His skin was like velvet against my own. He was like a teddy bear I could cuddle all day long.

My arm was tucked neatly under his thin torso, his head prodded up to my heart. I was enjoying the peace. His warmth radiated onto my otherwise shivering body. But it wasn't long until he, too, awoke and stretched himself out across my stomach. "Good morning," he lazily croaked.

"Morning." I ran my fingers through a few strands of hair, like I did the night before.

"What time is it?" I reached over to my bedside table to check my phone.

"Four minutes past six."

"Ugh, shit. I'll have to get going. I need to get back home to get sorted for school." He was about to get up, but I wrapped my strong arms around him and pulled him back into bed.

"Nooooo, don't go!" I whaled.

"Zak, I have to," he chuckled, tracing circles over my six pack.

"No, you don't. Just skive (skip school/work). We can go out and do some shit instead."

"I caaaaan't!" Finn protested.

"Why noooott?" I mimicked.

"Parents?"

"They won't notice."

"They'll notice my uniform hanging up in my wardrobe."

"Well, how 'bout I take you home and we get your uniform?" I suggested.

"Then what about Jessie? She'll tell my parents," he huffed.

"Not if I tell her I gave you a lift to and from school."

He paused for a moment, gnawing at his bottom lip. "Ugh," he sighed defeatedly. "Fine."

"Yes!" I cheered. "But, I guess we'll have to get going now if we don't wanna get caught." I stood up from the bed, dragging Finley up with me.

"Aw it's fucking cold, man!" He screeched.

"Tough shit, bubba. You wanting a shower?" I offered dryly.

"Um... if you don't mind," he said. I took his hand and helped him towards the bathroom, sneaking past my parents room.

"Do you need help?"

"I'm not sure. I think I'll be fine. Just make sure everything I need is in touching distance." I grunted an okay and did as he requested, laying out all the soaps in a specific order on the shower shelf. I instructing him on what was what, before offering a quick let me know if you need anything and then leaving.

I sat outside the bathroom door, flicking through the notifications on my phone. Nothing if any interest, really. Just a few texts from Jacob telling me, in great detail, about the sex he had last night. I even cringed to myself when he started describing his climax.

I also had a text from Skai at midnight, saying she was bored and wanted me to come "hang out", aka have sex. Kind of glad I didn't see that one until now.

I spent a further five minutes checking snapchat before I heard Finley call my name. I got up off the floor and entered the steamy bathroom. He was stood holding a crisp white towel around his waist, covering up his modesty. I couldn't stop my wandering eye from roaming his bare skin. How perfect he looked with water droplets tricking past his navel. "You sorted?" He mumbled a yeah and I grabbed ahold of his wrist, gently pulling him back into my room.