Thirty Two

I woke up at half eight in the morning. Sunlight crept through the window, and I could here someone downstairs in the kitchen most likely cooking breakfast. For a brief moment, I forgot what happened last night, until a silver-haired boy rolled into my arms, grunting quietly.

Oh, shit, yeah, I thought. Finn's slim body was limp on my naked chest. His breathing was gentle, barely even noticeable. White hairs tickled the tip of my nose. I felt fizzy inside just looking at him. To think what we did last night... wow. I never would've thought myself as the type a couple years ago. But, geez, did I enjoy it! I was fucking elated after Finn finished up on me, I'd never known a feeling like it.

Pure bliss twitched my crotch when his lips brushed against it for the first time. I was getting semi-hard just thinking about it. How his lips hollowed and tongue crafted its way around expertly sent shivers down my spine. My blood was bubbling inside me and a strangley warm sensation set in my heart. Fortunately, before I had time to think about it, the sleepy boy began to stir.

"Good morning, love," I smiled, as he gazed up tiredly through thick lashes.

"Mmh, morning," he said. "How you doing?"

"Good. Last night was... fucking amazing," I sighed.

"It was, wasn't it? By the way, you gave me the best blow job I've ever had."

"Seriously?"

"Hell yeah! That tongue," he paused to lay a kiss upon my lips. "Can work wonders.

"Well, thank you. But, uh, how many blow jobs have you gotten?" I suddenly felt extremely self-consious. While I was sucking him off, he probably had images of other men he'd been with in the back of his mind. He probably compared me to them all and I fell at the bottom of the list. I very long list, might I add.

"A couple. But don't panic, I've only been with two other people besides you." I felt guilty for assuming such a thing. It was a bit hypocritical of me. I'm sure Finn is bothered about the fact that I've been with countless people, though, I suppose, all female.

"Ah, right. You had a boyfriend?"

"One, yes. But that was, like, two years ago just after I came out. He was nice, I guess, lost my virginity to him, but that's about it."

"What was he called?"

"Robert. He used to go to our school."

"Why did you two break up?" I asked, curiously.

"I'm not sure really. I guess we just kinda drifted apart. I didn't really love him so I wasn't too fussed about it," he replied.

"I see. Well, breakfast?"

"Sounds good." We clambered out of the bed and threw on some clothes, then headed downstairs where Mum was hovering over a pan.

"Morning, you two. Good sleep?" We both nodded. "I'm making pancakes, is that okay?"

We responded with a yes, before taking a seat at the barstools in the kitchen. Mum gave us both a hefty serving and we tucked in.

School the following day was alright. I expected Skai's friends to bombard me with accusations, but they didn't. In fact, I didn't even see her. She wasn't at her locker before third period. She wasn't in the canteen at lunchtime. I was actually worried at one point, but immediately dismissed it as separation anxiety. Being with her for so long, it was strange to be alone.

I walked home with Jacob and Brendon as usual. They were talking about the footy match last Friday, whilst I was completely engulfed in my mind. "Hey, Zak?" I snapped my eyes up to look at Brendan.