Thirty One

I dropped everyone off at their house, one-by-one, purposely leaving Finn until last. It was dark out, so I could barely make out his face when I turned to ask him a question.

"Wanna stay at mine tonight?" I knew what this implied. I was ready. I wanted it. I wanted to try before I got back with Skai, because I knew we would. I just prayed he wanted the same thing.

"Sure." I mentally high-fived myself. Sex two nights running, get in.

I killed the engine after pulling into my drive. We slid out the car and ventured in the house. Dad was sat watching the highlights of a footy match, Bobby playing on the rug. "Evenin', Zak. Hiya, Finn," Dad greeted.

"Hi," we said in unison.

"Where were you? Me 'n ya mam have been worried," he asked.

"Well, I went for a drive, then met up with Finn and Georgie and a couple others. Oh, by the way, is it alright if Finn stays over?"

"Of course. Do you boys want something to eat?"

"Nah, we're good. I think we'll just head up to my room."

"Okay, don't make too much noise. Steph is in bed with a migrane," he said.

"Alright," I replied. We went over to the stairs. Finn was struggling, so, being the impatient douche I am, I scooped him into my arms and sprinted up to my room.

"Fucking hell, man, I can get up a fucking flight of stairs on my own, ya' know?" He cussed.

"Sorry, I'm just too excited."

"About what?" Was he really gonna make me say it? Aw, man.

"You know," I smirked, inching closer to the point where his hot breath hit my nose. "Us. Having a bit of... fun."

"Oh, really? Is that the only reason why you invited me over?" He tutted playfully.

"Not the only reason, you are a good spoon." He chuckled.

"Thanks," the younger whispered. I took pleasure in teasing him by letting my tongue lick his bottom lip. He moaned softly, barely audible, but I heard it nonetheless. "Please."

**SMUT WARNING**

I took it as my permission to pin him against the wall, slamming our lips together. It was a sloppy kiss, but no less beautiful than our others. Without a second thought, I lifted his shirt over his head, letting the thin material drop by my feet. Our hips grinded together in effortless harmony, tongues battling for dominance. To my satisfaction, I won and began exploring every crevice of his mouth. A dull groan echoed from deep in my throat from the pleasure I felt down south.

"Fuck, Zak, you're moans alone could make me cum." Him saying that solidfied to me how bad I wanted this. I wanted to touch his skin everywhere and make him squirm under my fingertips.

I thrusted my hips harder into him. He almost choked by the sudden motion. I discarded my shirt quickly, along with both of our pants. We stood there in only briefs, gasping for air. "Bed?" I managed to utter.

"Yeah," he breathed. I pushed him over and down on the bed. He wrapped his legs around me, grinding once again. Our members throbbed painfully against one another. His lips were beginning to swell, I could feel it.

I can't lie, I was fucking shitting myself. I was about to do it. I was about to have sex and actually enjoy it for the first time. I wonder what Skai would think if she saw me right now. The thought made me smile. Fucking bitch.

"What're you laughing at?" Finn huffed beneath me.

"Nun', just what Skai would think if she saw us now."

"Stop thinking about that thot. Just focus on us, just for one minute. Actually let yourself have fun for once." That was enough to drive me over the top. I yanked on the elastic band of his boxers and exposed himself in front of me for the first time.

The first thought that sprang to mind was: holy shit. He was way bigger than expected. I was planning to suck him off, but with the length of that thing I second guessed myself. It looked more like an arm than a dick.

"Well, shit," I laughed, nervously.

"What? You wanna stop?" He assumed

"No, not at all. It's just... uh..."

"Too big for you, shithead?" He smirked.

"Not at all. In fact, it's too small," I countered. He took that as a challenge, judging by the look on his face.

"Okay then, suck it. Take the whole thing in your fucking mouth and see what you think then." For fuck's sake, why do I always get stuck in shit like this.

I took another glance at it. I felt my cheeks physically pale. "Fuck," I whispered, too quiet for him to hear.

So, taking a deep breath, I went in for the kill. I began slow, licking the pink head. His muffled moans encouraged me to carry on, taking more into my mouth.

I lolled my head up and down, building on coverage each time. After a lot of choking and panting, I finally made it to the base. Once Finn noted I was now comfortable with his length halfway down my throat, he began gently bobbing his hips back and forth. I hollowed my cheeks like Skai does when she sucks my cock. He must have liked it, the flesh twitched on my tongue.

"Oh my god, who knew a straight boy gave such good blow jobs," he groaned.

"Mmh, you like that?" I teased, tracing my tongue along the shaft.

"I fucking love it, baby. You're gonna make me cum in your mouth at this rate."

"Do it, I dare you." He plunged inside my mouth nice and deep, fucking it until I gagged. "Ah, fuck, baby, yes. Give it to me like the dirty slut I am."

That pushed him over the top as he poured his warm juices down my throat. I swallowed, purely because I felt guilty spitting. He sighed, contently. I sat up beside him on the bed, curling my head into the crook of his neck.

"Zak, I think we should just leave it at that. I don't want to overwhelm you."

I whispered, "okay. But what about me?"

"What? You expected something back?" He joked.

"Dickhead," I pouted. He laid a quick kiss upon my lips before leveling himself up to my crotch.

"Ready?"

"Yes, now take me already." And holy fuck was that magical.

Song: 'Unravel Me' by Sabrina Claudio