81. Goodnight

I looked down to see wet staining my jeans as if I was releasing my urine. I turned to see a group of doctors running towards me, they pulled my onto a gurney and started to rip my jeans "Mrs. Hale we're going to need you to push" the woman nurse spoke. I started to scream as it felt like blades were ripping out of me.

I squeezed my eyes tight and when I opened them, I seen the dread doctors looking down at me, replacing the doctors, the geneticist had his hand pressing my shoulders down into the bed, and the other two were between my legs. I kept screaming as the pain started to feel unbearable, I wanted to faint but I couldn't. I was in hell with no exit.

I heard a baby's cry and the pain washed away, the dread doctors showed me her face, she was beautiful but something was missing, they then pulled her along I heard the wheels on the gurney start to squeak and I noticed a long bloody string connecting me and the child, was pulling me along with the dread doctors. I started to scream again and I tried to cross my legs but they were tied down to the bed like Eichen house.

I was in such desperate need of help and making this pain go away, that I cried out "God help me" the first time in my entire life that combination of words came together.

The physicist looked back at me and pulled out a knife then sliced through the umbilical cord. I held my stomach and let tears pour down my face and I let out a few relieving screams. After a few moments of me trying get myself together I finally got of the gurney, blood still slid down my leg, but the pain wasn't noticeable.

I slowly walked down the school hallways, it was darker than the usual days of dreading class, steady dripping sounds that were faded in the background. I turned the corner and seen, the back of my mother, she wore s white dress, that stopped at her ankles, and had bare feet with wet tracks, "sweet child, laying in the bed of roses, on a rainy day, look up into the sky as it falls" she sang, her voice echoed through the halls, as I walked towards her, she slowly turned around with a smile, she carried a naked baby in her arms. The baby's head was leaned back, her eye sockets were empty.

"I'm not scared" I mumbled my mother stopped singing and looked up at me "I'm not dead, my mother didn't kill me as a child" I spoke up, "oh darling this isn't you" she giggled "this is your baby". I looked down at the limp child, my mother broke out into laughter, "I ripped out your fucking uterus, your dirty Bitch, you'll burn in Hell" she yelled at me, in a blink of an eye, her dress turned black and she ran.

I seen cracks cutting through mid air like lightning splitting a clear dark sky.

Light shined through, I ran to it and started peeling it back.

I wiped dust from my eyes and stood up, Derek was standing over a few soldiers, I looked down at the stone casing that was breaking down into dust and disappearing.

Derek turned towards me, he opened his mouth but I spoke over him "where's Scott" I asked. "He got hit with wolfsbane, I left him in a classroom" Derek told me as he took the lead and started running.

When the classroom turned out to be empty we ran to the library. I seen Scott on the ground bleeding from his eyes. I bursted our if the library and dropped to my knees. I heard the door open again. I looked up to see Derek. "My baby" I cried, he wrapped his arms around me "I'm never gonna leave you again" he mumbled, "yes you will, Derek, I lived for you, I could've died and got rid of so much pain but I lived for you, and you opened your eyes" I sobbed "I know" he said "my baby's eyes" I whined.

They all correlate to each other, Derek opened his eyes, my baby was born without eyes, Scott's bloody eyes. All of it, there's something clearly wrong. I ran back inside the library and stood over Scott.  Lydia and Stiles ran in, "it's okay Scott" I whispered "I'm fine, it's okay" he told us obviously lying. Malia ran in.

"He needs to heal fast before its permanent" Derek told us, I pulled out my phone and started to call Deaton "we might have to go to the animal shelter" I spoke softly "Malia kiss him" I heard Lydia say. Malia walked towards him and pressed her lips on his. Scott closed his eyes and when they opened they were glowing crimson red.

We walked out the school, even though we won I still felt defeated, I looked up and seen Ethan and a similar looking man walked in, the man walked up to Scott and gave him a hug "Jackson" I heard Scott say. As he made his way to me, he stopped "so you're the infamous and abusive Jackson" I joked "and you're the rich snob that took my place" he gave me a false smile "at least you know you're not irreplaceable" I said then gave him a firm handshake.

I pulled Ethan into a hug, he seems happy now, I didn't think he'd be after Aidan. Petter stumbled upon us bringing negativity "congratulations, you won the battle, Monroe's still out there, and we're still at war". "Let's rejoice, then well get back to it" Derek debated. "How do we bounce back from this" Stiles asked "time" Scott said grabbing Malia's hand. Malia stretches her other hand out to me, I grabbed ahold of it, then reached out my other hand to Derek, "it's okay" I told him. He grabbed Ethan's hand, who grabbed Jackson's, who grabbed Stiles' hand, who grabbed Lydia's, and even though Peter used to be the enemy, we couldn't see him as that anymore, so Lydia grabbed his hand.

And we walked together, I don't think we knew specifically where we were going but we were together.

We sat at a long table outside the Hale house, everyone was there. I spent days working on a dinner this big but it was worth it. They're worth it.