27. Death

I walked into the loft and up to Peter "I made a conclusion" I told him "explain" he asked "you do things to benefit you, to correlate with your overall plan, to have power, but I don't understand is how humiliating a teenage girl gives you power" I explained "see first I thought, maybe he's doing this for fun, but then I noticed, that's not it, then I put clues together and realized, when I'm done breaking ties with my friends" I paused and stepped closer into his face "you're going to kill me" I told him.

"Your going to throw my computer against the wall, and your going to rip my neck open and probably eat some popcorn as you watch my blood pour out" I explained.

Peter began clapping "that's amazing but your missing one thing, before I watch you bleed, I need to know what are you" he asked, I chuckled I stood on my tippy toes and ran my lips up his cheek to reach his ear "I'm human" I whispered in his ear "that's not possible, glowing eyes, strength, agility" he asked "happened to my sister too, that's what happens when you're normal in a long line of monsters, you get side effects when you're surrounded by other supernatural and your DNA strands began to act up, but it doesn't last forever" I repeated my parents.

Peter looked angry and confused, "look at that, you just wasted your time, next time be sure of what you're chasing" I told him, I walked over and reached for my laptop, he grabbed my arm "give me proof" he growled, I ripped my arm out of his grasp and dug into my purse, I handed him a copy of my file.

"That's not possible" he spoke looking at the report "I said the same thing about werewolves" I chuckled, then strutted to the exit confidently.

I walked in my house "we are missing one million dollars, that was transferred to the Tener company, so I spoke to mr. Tener, who told us Aubrey Cunningham bought a piece of land" my father started "I was testing the waters, being an entrepreneur, since you guys never taught me, I taught myself" I lied "you want to be an entrepreneur" my mom asked "one day" I answered "what's your business about" my mom asked.

I quickly thought of a lie "helping the homeless" I know they would never approve of what I'm actually doing.

"You're going to build a homeless shelter" my father asked "yes, and I'm going to work there for free and help people around the world" I said "alright ms. Cunningham I'd be happy to fund you" my father said "cool, well goodnight guys, I've got testing in the morning" I told them and ran upstairs.

Would Derek be considered homeless, I mean look at the loft it's dry, but building a shelter isn't that bad, like giving back to the community after my family line destroyed it.

I woke up and got dressed into some grey joggers and a plain white tee. I tied my hair up into a bun and ran downstairs "good luck on the test" Olga told me "I don't understand why they put it in a Saturday, like really waste my time" I complained "it's not a waste of time if it's going to help with your future" Olga said.

She put down a plate in front of me and a tiny cup with five pills in it, one was large and blue the other was small and white, depression, anxiety and schizophrenia "I don't need them anymore" I said "your mother told me to make sure you start using it again" I placed the pills under my tongue and drank water keeping the pills in place "I'm not hungry anymore" I lied "yes you are" she said "no I'm not wrap it up I'll eat when I get back from the test" I said.

I got in my car and spit the pills out into my hand, I drove off into McDonald's and ordered five egg and cheese biscuits, five hash browns, and five orange juices.

I got to the school parking lot and parked next to Stiles jeep, Scott's motorcycle, and Kira's car "I brought breakfast" I told them "I already ate" Kira said "you can never be too full" I told her.