40. Information

We walked into Eichen house "I see some familiar faces" the receptionist said, "yeah I came to drop off cookies to everyone who helped me" I joked "you don't have any cookies" he pointed out "exactly" I rolled my eyes.

A man with a white lab coat came out, he had on khaki pants, and a blue shirt.

Screams went off in my head "we don't have all day" the test instructor spoke, he was probably in his late forties, he wore a white coat and a blue sweater tucked into his khaki pants.

"Please take off phones, belts, jewelry or anything that can be distracting to the patients" the receptionist yelled into my face "dude, back up" I told him, "I told you like five times" he yelled at me "doesn't mean I need to smell what you had for lunch" I hissed.

"Aubrey you kinda blanked over there, are you okay" Lydia asked "yeah why wouldn't I be" I asked "because it's like you left the world for five minutes, and that's not he first time it's happened" Lydia told me "I was observing" I lied to her, "we're you also observing in the animal clinic, when paralyzed" Stiles asked "I observe a lot" I told them, "what about the night you came out of the woods" Kira asked "stop asking me about it" I hissed.

We were walking down the halls, I seen a women walking the opposite way from us, closer and closer she started looking familiar "oh, hi Aubrey is everything okay" Vanessa stopped and asked "um yeah, we're just visiting" I told her "well I just checked on everyone from the last hall I could tell you there mental state" she asked "it's okay Doctor Kourtman, we're going to a different level" he told her.

"We try to keep, the human doctors away from the supernatural level, we don't need questions" the doctor told us.

I felt shivers up my arm, from the air.

"I'm cold" I whined, I let a single tear fall from my eye, it felt like ice, I felt a line of goosebumps stretch up my arm.

I started screaming and banging my head back down, pulling hard on my restrains, a doctor came inside with a needle "the patient is showing signs of agitation" he said "sedate impatient one" another doctor said, one stuck the needle inside my arm.

Kira and Scott stopped in there tracks "mountain ash" Scott asked "the whole building is made out of it, it just gets stronger down here, we also have a frequency that traps out most supernatural, from getting in, or out" the doctor told them.

"Lydia, Aubrey, and Stiles you got this" Scott asked us "yeah" Stiles told him.

We walked into a hallway, there were glass doors to the cells, I looked at all of the people that were in the cells, each and everyone of them were supernatural, "please let me out of here, their going to kill me" a woman cried, we stopped at Valack's cell.

"What did you just see" Valack asked Stiles "let's stop the small talk tell us about the book" I asked "the creature is called a sluagh, there's a myth out that they take lost souls, Aubrey don't look him in the eyes" he told me "the book bitch" I demanded.

He chuckled "where's your questions" he asked.

"Why'd you write it, who are the dread Doctors, why are they in beacon hills, and what do they want, I think that's it" I asked "I had to use a pseudonym so I would ruin my professional reputation, by putting my name on a second rate piece of trash" he told us.