50. Two-Faced

Oh look we've made it to chapter 50, I'm so proud of this story, and I'm so happy with all the readers and I thank everyone who enjoys, votes, and comments on my story, thank you all so much love you.

I was walking through the halls, with a tray of cooking for Mr. Stilinski's room, I reached the room to find it empty, I smiled at the room, I could just feel that this room was filled with nothing but love and care.

Judging by the pillow on the chair I can tell Stiles was here, trying to stay awake so he can watch his dad, but the exhaustion took over his body and he slipped away, then Stilinski ends up waking up before Stiles, and he sees him sleep so wild but peaceful looking, he leaves the room without waking him.

"Excuse me" I heard someone ask, I turned around to see the doctor "oh hi" I said, "the patient isn't allowed to have much sweets, we're still watching how his body is reacting to the medication" the doctor told me, while he was speaking I noticed that was the doctor that examined Lydia, he must know about her being in Eichen "it looks like you aren't watching him at all" I chuckled.

"He must've went out to the bathroom" the doctor told me.

"I was just joking" I smiled "aren't you Liam's step father, it's nice to see you, would you like a cookie" I asked, "oh no thank you" he told me, I sat the tray down, "I'm really happy that sheriff is going to be okay, I couldn't find anyone better to take care of the town, thank you nursing him back to health" my voice was high pitched preppy, like I was a good person, because you get information when you're a good person.

"I have a question about Liam, how is he doing, he just stopped talking to me, I feel like he's hiding something, I think something is hurting him" he asked "he's a teenage boy, I think he's just getting more awkward" I told him "is there anything else that I should know" his dad asked,

"He really likes this girl Hayden, I think that's it, he's a good kid, but I'll keep a special eye on him" I asked "thank you" he said, "and dr. Geyser, do you think you can get information on Lydia" I asked "sorry that's not my field, but I'll tell dr. Kourtman to help Lydia" he told me, I nodded.

I walked into the elevator, "waste of my got damn time" I hissed to myself, I got off the elevator and seen Scott walking out.

I ran over to catch up to him, "hey Scott what're you doing over here" I asked "I was looking for Stiles" he told me "I didn't see them up there but I can check again" I told him, "no it's fine, have you noticed Malia isn't answering her phone" Scott told me.

No more secrets , and I don't care if she doesn't want anyone to know, I'm not going to let her family problems cause our group problems.

"Scott remember the car crash, when we thought she lashed out and killed her family, well she has good reasoning to believe, it wasn't all her fault" I told him, "don't give me the half truth, give me all of it" he asked "she thinks her real mother killed her family, so she may need some alone time" I told him.

"I just want to check on her, be at my place in an hour" he asked "I will".

I drove to the school parking lot next to Theo, and I got out my car, "what" I asked "Aubrey, this is the last time, I'm going to try with you, I'm not that bad of a guy, I want to know you're on my team because I care about you, not because of power or strength" he lectured "I want you on my side because I know you like me, and I like you too, and I can't watch you hate me because, you already no one else can fill you like I do".

Theo may have tried to kill my friends but he's never raised a finger against me, and not like he's planning world domination, he just wants to be like Scott.

"I'm on your side Theo, I've always been on your side, I will never leave your side, I need you" I told him, "I know" he told me, I put my hands on the side of his face and placed my lips on his.

He pulled back, "Hayden wasn't the only one I saved, I know Cory meant a lot to you" he said, "who else" I asked "Tracy and Josh" he told me, "you can help all the chimeras Theo, you were the first, you're stronger than them, and you can help them control" I told him, "one step at a time, I need to get the other, a we need to go on a little hunt" he told me, I smiled.

What hunt, I know he's going to tell me later, but is it a hint for more chimeras or a hint for Scott, maybe.

Theo made us walk through damp tunnels under a telecom building, and didn't give us a good explanation for it, until I heard voices and he stopped.

"Alright chimeras, you guys are weaker after dying, Scott and Stiles are a few feet away you guys use this as practice, try your best to get them down" Theo said, "with pleasure" Tracy hissed, I gave her an odd look.

"No we're not killing them" Theo reassured, "what if it's an accident" Tracy asked, looked my way, before I could say anything Theo repeated "this is practice".

The three chimeras went ahead, "I think they can do it" he told me, "I can't stay in your pack if all your plans involve hurting my friends" I told him, "its just practice, that's all to it".

We walked to the end of the tunnel where they were, Scott blocked Tracy's hit then grabbed her wrist and used her poisoning claws to scratch Josh who was coming behind him, Josh's electricity, shocked Tracy and she passed out, Corey stood still on the wall, I notice Stiles laying on the floor paralyzed.

Scott looked at me and squinted his eyes, I didn't say anything I moved closer to Theo a latched onto his arm, I noticed the ground was elevated higher than them, Stiles didn't look at me, he looked under me, maybe that was his trying not to make eye contact with the 'traitor' but it seemed more than that.

Corey helped Tracy up and they started dragging josh away, I looked down to where Stiles was staring.

Damnatio memoriae.

Before I could make anymore sense of it Theo stomped down to the level floors cause the writing to gust away and the floors to crack.

But I know what that means it's Latin for 'condemnation of a memory', why is that important.

"Scott I'm on your side, well not exactly, but we're against the creature, the day time we go to school, prepare for college and at night we fight for our lives and the lives of everyone, that creature isn't like us" Theo said, "there's a kid underneath that 'creature'" Scott said, "not anymore" Theo murmured.

I'm not sure if we're talking about Theo or something else, "Aubrey you believe everyone deserves a chance" Scott asked "I've killed too many to answer that".