6. Sinister secrets

I was laying in bed on my stomach replaying what just happened, I was sleeping in the guest room until Miguel finishes putting up a new window for my room, I heard my phone clink "meet at school now" sent by Allison.

I got out of bed and put on a pair pants on and through on some flip flops, I tip toed down stairs in the dark, I used my phone light to guide me to the power box, I flipped every switch off so that the alarm wouldn't go off, I walked outside and got in my car.

I drove all the way to the school and met up with all of them "what happened" I asked "there was a dead body at the school" Scott told me, my shoulders slumped down "was it sacraficey" I asked "it was the deputy" he said, I wish I could make a joke about this town having a deputy but I don't think now would be a good time since she's dead I heard my phone ring, I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone and heard the wrath of olga "I gotta go, see you at school" I told them.

I got up and did my hygiene then got dressed, loose long sleeves and jeans, only a few more days of no skin, but the last thing I need is a home visit from social services.

I walked downstairs Olga was up making breakfast "sit" she said she was still angry from last night when I snuck out and from when I broke the window, and that I won't talk to her about what's been happening.

Miguel opened my book bag and went through it "what are you doing" I asked "just making sure you ain't on some kind of drug" he answered "of course I wouldn't want to end up like you" I said "I never touched drugs in my life" he looked at me sideways for a minute then he grabbed the keys and walked out, I put in my earbuds and turned up my music, I'm not trying to have a trapped car conversations.

I walked in the school and opened my locker, "you have to break up with danny" I heard I peeped a little bit out of my locker to see Aiden's face, or was that Ethan, I don't care they're the twins.

I listened in a little bit more to there conversation "Danny isn't a threat" Ethan argued he's the one with Danny and Aiden is with Lydia, "we found our target, you're done with Danny" Aiden debated "he's nothing, we don't have to worry about him" Ethan said "oh I see you've caught feeling, well listen to this if you stay with Danny I will rip his face off with my bare hands" Aiden threatened.

I grabbed my books and slammed my locker shut catching there attention, I side eyed them and gave a sly smile, they already know I'm going to use this to my advantage.

Stiles grabbed my arm and began pulling me "this is gonna stop, I'm not a rag doll" I said "we're getting information from Ethan, Lydia's got Aiden distracted" Stiles informed me "I already have information on them, Ethan has real feelings for Danny, and Aiden wants him dead" I told him "now we have a reason to make him talk" Stiles said.

Ethan coming down the steps, we were at the bottom waiting for him, I can tell he had a feeling he was in danger because he started to go back upstairs but Scott and Allison were there waiting for him, Scott slammed him against the wall and demanded answers, Ethan began to spill everything he knew.

We were talking to when he stopped and held his chest "what is it" Scott asked " my brothers hurt" he said.

We were running down the halls going down to the spot where Lydia usually takes aiden, in the coaches office.

We got over there, Aiden was about to hit Cora with a weight "stop" Ethan yelled getting in front of Aiden "we aren't supposed to touch Derek's pack until kali's deadline, that means her, and them" Ethan said looking back at us, Aiden dropped the weight and they walked off, Cora was bleeding from her head.

We were in the boys shower room, Cora was dabbing away the blood with a white towel "its not healing" Stiles pointed out "it's an alpha wound" she reminded him "why are you guys even here, why are you guys always here, you guys think that your solving the mystery but really all your doing is finding the bodies" she hissed at us then walked out "she's just angry, she didn't mean it" I tried to encourage them, but she was right all these sacrifices are happening and we think we have a lead but really, we only know how to track dead bodies.

I walked outside and to the back, they were still cleaning the deputy's blood off of the sign, I saw ms. Blake  running, outside toward the tunnel.

Aubrey follow her. She may be in danger. Or she's causing it.

I quietly followed behind her quietly, she walked in the tunnel and embraced someone, ugh I hate when teachers date people, I was about to walk away until I heard the voice of the man.

The same voice that I met in the bar, the one I thought could be the love of my life. I squinted my eyes and twitched my lip.

I tried to do something but I was frozen, and usually in these situations I might get mad but now I just can't, it's like the whole world went silent, and the only thing I could hear was there muffled words... and the loud ripping sound of my heart.

Who are you Aubrey, an Italian bred women, you're not about to take this shit.

I walked up to them "really, really" I asked.

I slapped my hand across his face, "you leave me over a bitch with no lips" I yelled, I pushed him and kept smacking "Aubrey stop" he yelled at me "then you made some dumb excuse, I trusted you" I yelled.

I heard my voice echoing through the tunnel.

"Aubrey, enough" he yelled, grabbing ahold of one of my arms.

"She's not even cute, I can see her split ends from a mile away" I angrily said through gritted teeth while still smacking and pushing him with my one free arm.

"Aubrey please stop" I heard ms. Blake say.

I snatched my arms away from Derek and looked at her "do not speak to me, you or your ginormous pores" I yelled at her, I fiercely stormed out of the tunnel.

Finding myself in the woods behind the school.

My phone started to ring "get you ass here now" I heard Olga yell, "find me" I rolled my eyes, then threw my phone, it hit a tree and broke apart.

"It amazes me how the young heart works" I heard a voice... Deucalion.

"Yeah I know, it's like you can't send twins on a mission without love getting in the way" I said reflecting it back to him "do you know what's stronger than love" he asked "death" I answered "and why is that" he asked "because you can't love dead things" I said "do you see where I'm going with this" he asked "are you trying to make a deal with me, have Derek die so that I won't love him and you won't worry about him" I asked "no that's not it but your close, almost there" he said walking away and disappearing in the trees "your gonna try to kill Scott" I mumbled to myself, I ran back to the school.

The band recital was starting I walked in I came across Scott "any sign of Deucalion" I asked "no, that's not really who I'm worried about, darach" he said "yeah, but still, watch your back" I told him.

The music turned from soft to violent and loud, like the music from a scary movie when someones walking down the hall and you think someones there but really nothing happens, thats what kid of music they were playing, me personally I play on higher notes and yes I know how to play every single instrument, the music was starting to sound disturbing.

I heard a scream, it was more pitch than volume but it was definitely a scream, Scott held his ears and dropped down on his knees, he heard more than pitch because of his advanced hearing. I looked around "where's Lydia" I asked, thats when I saw the piano player drop and blood spill, Scott ran out of the autitorium "come on" Stiles said he grabbed my wrist and began pulling me "this stops today" I complained.

We stopped at ms.blakes room, Scott and sheriff Stilinski were already in there, as soon as we were about to walk in ms.blake slid her desk at the door blocking us from coming in "push" I yelled both of our strength combined we moved the door open, we saw the window broken, darach was gone and so was Stiles dad.