32. We're Going On A Trip

A/N
Hello this is a filler chapter and so will the next chapter, you will find out exactly what Aubrey is since that's kinda been confusing, but I've been giving hints in her actions, but if you haven't already figures it out, keep reading I hope you enjoy.

I ran inside the school, the bell had already rang and the halls were empty, except one person.

"Aubrey" he called my name "what Jonathan" I asked "you haven't hit me up in a while" he said "I have to get to class" I ignored him.

I pushed open the door "Cunningham you're late".

"Way to go captain obvious" I snarked and took a seat next to Lydia "what's your plans for spring break" she asked "my grandma is going back to Italy and my parent are still gone, so nothing" I told her "same here, ever since we got rid of Peter, my heads been clear" she said.

I walked out of class and was stopped by Jonathan "Aubrey you can't leave me over an accident" he told me.

"Every time I slept with you, I was waiting for someone, I was passing time, now I don't have to wait, and now I don't have to sleep with you, pick another one of your sex slaves" I snapped.

"So you're with the person you were waiting for" he asked, I remained silent "are they willing to do the things I want to do to you" he asked, "gosh, I hate you" I mumbled.
--
I walked out of the janitors closet and fixed my shirt, Jonathan came out right after me "have a good break" he said letting out a breath "you too" I said as we parted ways.

I was walking quickly trying to get my farthest from the janitors closet, and arm came across my chest stopping me, I turned to see Stiles.

"I'm going to guess you and Jonathan were helping the janitor because you believe he works so hard for us" Stiles said sarcastically "oh my god, how'd you know" I cheered and rolled my eyes.

"You said you and Jonathan were over, I thought you were waiting for more water to get in your well, it's already moist in there" he said stopped me again, "maybe I don't wanna wait" I told him "Aubrey you have to" he told me "and why is that" I asked.

He took a moment to think "because Daubrey sounds better than Jaubrey" he said, I scoffed and kept walking.

"And Derek loves you, this would break him" he told me "I'm going to break this up in three, one is going to be from my emotion, two is going to be a valid fact, and three is an insult" I warned him.

"One, if Derek loved me I would have to wait".

"Two, me having sex with someone else isn't going to break him because he's doing the same thing".

"And three, if you care so much about Derek how about you sit by that got damn well of pain and become heartbroken than have your friends parade 'Sterek' around".

I stated my point.

"That was... Organized" he told me.

"Thanks I didn't know which one to say so I said them all" I smiled than started walking.

He stopped me again "fine, don't do it for Derek, do it for me" he said "I tried to be polite but now I have to get nasty" I warned him again.

"I like sex, and if you're not going to fuck me against the wall in the janitors closet, than you have not business in my sex life which means this conversation is over" I stated.