24. Deadpool

I woke up to the sun shining in my face, I pulled my blankets over my head and croaked, if I died right now would I have to go to school, let's think, no Aubrey get up, and go to school like a normal kid.

I rolled out of bed, brush your teeth, wash your face, and get dressed like a normal girl, with normal girl problems, what the hell and I going to wear. Purple, long sleeve crop top, and high waisted jeans, slip on some sandals, normal girl style.

Walk downstairs and eat some cereal and an orange, normal girl breakfast.

Kiss family bye, and walk out into your car prepared to go to school, oops forgot my normal girl book bag, walk back inside house and get book bag, like a normal girl, now I'm prepared to go to normal school.

Walks into first period like a normal student, oh look I'm a bit early, I'm a normal student on time, great.

Oh look normal girl getting called over by her friends in the normal class with the normal sunshine lighting up the room.

I pulled my chair up to the table where Lydia and Kira were sitting "please don't let this be anything supernatural, I'm trying to have a normal day, and what's up with the name supernatural, there is nothing natural about it, it should be known as super-crazy" I blabbed on "we're just looking over Lydia's math notes" Kira said.

I looked at Lydia's computer to see a bunch of cryptic letters and numbers, "that's not math, similar but not it" I joked "you should've known this wasn't going to be about school" Kira stated "I don't remember ever writing these, it's like some kind of code" Lydia spoke "maybe you were dozing off in a boring class and just typing up letter to make it look like you did something" I came up with an answer, honestly I didn't want it to be anything serious but of course, they want to be Sherlock Holmes "well when I used to draw a tree and that led us to the nemeton so I want to find this out before it kills us" Lydia said.

"It could be a cipher code, which means to complete it you'll need a keyword" Lydia said "what's the keyword" I asked "I can't just pull it out my ass" Lydia stated, a key dangled in front of our faces "found it" I mumbled, we looked up to see Lydia's mom who sometimes works here "the lake house is all yours" she told Lydia, I let them continue in there conversation as I looked at the code.

Normal girl gets a text from Lydia to meet by the buses, and of course normal girl is going to go to the buses because for some reason abnormal things are like magnets to her.

"Did you get our text" Stiles asked "if I did, I wouldn't be here" I said "she's going through a 'no such thing as supernatural' stage, I know what it's like" Lydia said "Scott bit Liam" Stiles told me, my jaw dropped "why" I gasped "it was to save his life, it was either werewolf or splattered on the ground in front of the hospital" Scott explained "okay well than what's the actual problem" I asked "he doesn't trust us, and we're trying to get him through the full moon" Scott said "how am I supposed to help" I asked "because you're in the pack" Kira said, I let a breath.

I don't want to be in the pack, I just want to be friends, without chasing problems.

Aubrey if you want to be friends, friends help each other out you can atleast do this one last favor before you tell them.

"Lets lure him to Lydia's lake house and trap him" I came up with the base plan, now for details "how are we going to get him there" Lydia asked "we get a pretty girl to invite him to a party" I said pointing towards Lydia "I'm done with dating teenage boys" lydia said "you go girl, I've stopped dating boys my age since fifth grade" I told her "that's kinda weird" Kira stated "besides Aubrey's pedophile stories, lets have the true trickster do it" Stiles said looking at Kira "me, no way" Kira denied "the female fox is called a vixen" Lydia informed her, making her accept.