44. Lie with me

Five days have passed since our last encounter with the dread doctors, I can tell they're planning something, probably fixing there frequency.

All of us haven't really talked much to each other.

Malia confided to me about thinking her mother was alive, and she caused the car accident with her adoptive family, but she didn't want me to tell Scott because she said if she find her mom, she's going to kill her.

Kira left because the dread doctors did something to her and now her fox spirit is out of control.

Stiles is still bruiting over Donovan, I keep telling him it's self defense, but he is still classifying it as murder.

Lydia believes she's getting someone else's memories, so she's on her own little quest.

And Scott thinks the group is falling apart because we're keeping secrets from each other, I believe he called them lies of omission, and he's right, no one wants to tell Scott because he's a goody goody, judgy leader, who doesn't make mistakes and everyone wants to be like him but we can't because we're not like Scott.

But they tell me, because if anyone has made the most mistakes it's definitely me, I've killed, lied, been to Eichen, lied some more, I go in and out of feelings, I joke to much, and I tell them everything, so that's why they'd rather talk to me than him.

Theo and I have been getting extremely close, I hang out with him everyday day we have sleepovers all he time but that's because we're with Vanessa she's totally traumatized, and she hasn't been to work because no one can get help from someone who needs help.

And there was one day, like two days ago I think and I woke up in that river and I forgot everything, not just myself but my friends too. Then Theo kissed me and I remembered everything, we still haven't talked about it but that's cool with me, I don't want to rush anything, I just want it to 'happen'.

Stiles and Lydia had found out Parrish is our man taking bodies, and dumping them on the Nemeton, and they're currently looking for the Nemeton now, I feel like everything always goes back to that tree.

Hayden and Corey are getting better, stronger, almost like real werewolves.

I sat in a library chair with my feet on the table and repeatedly tapping at my phone "damn bird" I yelled "Bre, what are you doing" Theo asked who was sitting across from me, searching through books, "I'm playing flappy bird, my high score is eight" I told him "what you need to be doing is finding out more on the super moon, which is tomorrow" he told me "do we have to chain you up in up in a basement too" I asked "I can control it" he told me.

Stiles walked inside of the library and came up to us "we couldn't find it" Stiles told us "how do you miss a big ass tree stump" I asked "it doesn't want to be found" Stiles said, "we should call it a Nemo-ton" I laughed at my own joke "like finding nemo, but it's a tree" I shut my eyes tight and laughed hysterically.

"I've never seen her laugh that hard" Stiles told Theo "she laughs like that all the time" Theo told him.

I seen Vanessa walk into the library "I'm going to like brb" I said.

I ran over to her "I thought you were staying home, you don't have to-" she stopped me "I can't let it ruin my life, I just want to work, please leave me alone".

She grabbed a couple of sociology books and walked out. She is not okay, she looks dead, she's got more bags than me on a shopping day.

I walked after her "Vanessa it's okay, if you're not okay, you were kidnapped by three old supernatural scientists and they injected black gunk into your body, it's not exactly a walk in the park" I told her, I heard the bell ring, but I didn't walk away "how do you handle it, how do you close your eyes without thinking someone's after you" she cried, "I've never felt that way, I don't know" I told her "just get to class" she told me wiping her eyes.