24. Get Ugly

I walked into the school with my lacrosse gear, "hey coach" I greeted him "almost every year we get a girl whos says she's transgender just to get on the team and prove a point, get out of here Cunningham" he yelled at me "I'm here because Stiles and team captain Scott taught me how to play, and I always do an activity where I live" I explained "girls can't be on a boys team, go cheer or something" coach told me "maybe you're to sexist to be a coach" I said "get in the field" he yelled.

"Woah, Aubrey your joining the team" Scott asked "yep" I told them "you know it requires a lot of strength, and running this field isn't as easy as you think" Stiles warned me "I used to be running back in football when I lived in Texas" I told him "okay than" Stiles said "watch out team captain, I might come for your spot" I winked at Scott "well if rather have you get the spot than some freshie" Stiles hissed "who" I asked "him" Scott said pointing to the boy that was practicing making shots, he killed the game "clap for him guys be a good sport" I told them "no" Scott refused "you sound like Jackson" I told him "you knew Jackson" Stiles asked "no but Lydia told me about him, kanima" I told him.

"Alright everyone, today is an open tryout we've lost a lot of our good players and let's go easy on barbie, please her dad funds the school" coach said we all laughed "Stiles are you going to let him call you that" I chuckled "yep, because he's talking about you" Stiles informed me.

We were running around the track, of course I was in first place, I did track in the Caribbean, I saw a shadow on the ground behind me, a boy passed me, stupid freshman, I picked up speed trying to pass him back, we ran at the same speed next to each other "you're pretty" he told me "thanks I'm Aubrey" I said "Liam" he told me, then kicked up speed and was in front of me.

I hate freshmen.

We stopped at the finish line "I don't come in second" I outraged.

Stiles and Scott came, instantly Stiles collapsed on the floor, and drowning in sweat "who is he like some werecheetah" Stiles assumed "no he's a were-shithead" I fumed.

We all lined up in the field, there was a goalie, we had to try and shoot the ball in the goal, Liam obviously got the ball in with no struggle "cheater" I yelled, "keep it down barbie" coach blew his whistle at me.

Stiles was next he was having a hard time scoping up the ball with the lacrosse stick so he just put it in with his hands, he's got this, he flung the ball with the stick, it landed right into the goalies pocket, I heard kids snickering in the back "he meant to do, it's a game called get the ball in, and if you have the ability to do that you can make it anywhere" I told them, they rolled there eyes at me and kept laughing.

Scott's turn, I know he got it in the bag he's team captain and he was the main one to teach me, everything is good, he flung the ball it hit the pole goalies pin "it's okay" I encouraged him "one more time coach, please" Scott begged, coach nodded his head letting him, he flung it again it went over the goalies pin, he tried a couple more times missing all of his shots, now I'm mad.

"What the hell, can you guys only get it in when there's no goalie, did you make team captain by playing with yourself, you guys taught me, but you both suck ass, why the hell would you even offer if you know you've been benched half the season, I'm good at things but why the hell would you teach me how to lose, that is messed up" I hooked off on them.

I scooped up the ball with my stick, I ran forward a bit and threw it, the ball touched the net of the goal, "yes, yes, yes, the student becomes the master in your faces" I yelled "barbie doll, you're a bit too hyper" coach told me.