67. Portal

I walked into the sheriffs station, they all stopped talking and started looking at me like they seen a ghost, "what's up" I asked "I found Aubrey's relic" Lydia told me, "what was it" I asked "the Hale house" Lydia said, "how would that be her relic" I asked "she was rebuilding it for my nephew" Peter came out of the shadows and said.

"Okay well that's good, but how does that help" I asked "Allison, you weren't at senior scribe, Scott wrote your initials" Lydia told me, "yeah, remember I told you guys, me and my dad had went to Europe and couldn't make it back on time, we got back home around three a.m" I reminded them, "I remember when we were helping Aubrey move things into the house, and you weren't there either" Lydia said, "what are you trying to say" I asked.

Lydia parted her lips but couldn't speak, "it doesn't matter, we have to bite Stiles and Aubrey to get them through the rift" Scott said, "do you plan on biting everyone down there" Peter questioned sarcastically "no Stiles would help us with another plan" Scott told him "your plan is to get Stiles to get a plan" Peter summarized, "you got anything better" Malia asked "yeah, you run like hell, I know you guys are used to getting through these thing but this time you gotta run" Peter told us walking out the door.

"We'll go to where Peter was dropped of when he came out, and we look for the rift" Scott explained.

We were in the preserve looking up and down, "what if the rift closed" I asked "let's hope it didn't" Scott said, "what does the rift look like" Malia asked "it can be anything from a black hole to a Einstein-Rosen bridge" Lydia answered.

I began looking at the trees, maybe if the rift burned some of them like Peter, I started to feel light headed and nauseous, I looked down and seen blood on my shirt it was spreading like it was coming from me, I looked in my shirt to see a hole with blood spewing out, I felt blood trickling down my back too.

I zipped up my jacket and started to breathe slowly, I picked up a stick and jammed it into my hand until I seen it pouring blood, to distract Malia and Scott when they sniff out blood.

"Dammit" I yelled, "what happened" Lydia asked, "its nothing serious" I told her.

"Guys, I think I found it" I heard Scott , we followed his voice down to a huge tunnel, we began walking through it, then I stopped, "whatever happens, I just want you all to know that we'll get through it together, and I love you" I told them, they looked at each other, then me and smiled "we love you too" Scott said.

We began walking down the tunnel, there was a turn that Malia was first to take, as she was walking loosely she was thrown back and I seen a green ripple in the air, "found it" she announced.

"How are we getting through that" Lydia asked, Malia broke a pipe off the wall and started to jam it into rift, there were just green ripples and the smell of burning steel.

She dropped the pipe, "we need something stronger" she grunted "it doesn't matter what we have, we can't get through that without the ghost riders" I told them.

We turned to see Mr. Douglas "getting through doesn't have to be hard, we all want to get in to save people and stop the dead army" he spoke, "yeah, it's like you left a dead army after taking pineal glands" I remarked, he chuckled a bit "it's all about getting through that rift".

"It burns everything trying to get past" Scott told him, "not everything" Douglas said, allowing Parrish with glowing green eyes to come around the corner.

"We can go together" Douglas proposed , "world war two" Liam yelled coming across the corner "Douglas was a nazi and he wants the wild hunt to be his own supernatural army" he explained.

"Looks like I'll be traveling alone" Douglas said, Parrish walked towards us, looking ready to attack, we slowly moved away from the rift as he stared us down, he then walked through and Douglas followed right after him, as we ran to it, the rift sealed shut.

We looked back to see two ghost riders staring at us "me and Malia got it" Scott said.

Lydia, Liam and I started to walk away slowly until we got out of sight and we began jogging to an exit, we stopped and seen another ghost rider, it put its gun back into it holster when looking at Lydia, "is it scared of you" I asked "I don't know but get behind me" she told me and Liam.

We backed up away from it slowly and ran out when we got out of its sight.

We waited in the woods, "what if they're having trouble, what if the ghost riders got them" I pondered "we remember them, they're fine" Lydia told me.

I looked back down in my shirt to see the wound gone, we seen Malia and Scott walk out, "we'll find another way" Scott told us.

We were in Scotts house thinking, Scott was constantly calling his mother but he just heard the message saying the line was disconnected, I tried calling my dad and I got the same thing, they must've been together.

I heard knocks on the door, they were loud and pounding, like someone was going to die if we didn't open it, Liam opened it.

A woman came in speaking gibberish and she was speaking quickly, she was pouring tears "she's Russian" Lydia told us, "do you understand" I asked, Lydia said no.

Even though we couldn't understand the woman kept speaking, more like yelling.

She pulled out a paper and started pointing to it violently, Scott took it out of her hands, "calm down" Lydia was telling her, we looked at the paper, it was a folded picture of a little girl with black hair she wore a tiara that said happy birthday but she wasn't smiling, the women in front of us was behind her along with a man with tan skin.

"Do you know english" Liam asked her she shook her head, "but you understand" Scott asked she nodded, "you want us to find this girl" Scott asked, the woman nodded.

We looked at each other "who is she" Scott asked "daughter" the woman said with a strong Russian accent, "she must've been caught in the wild hunt" Scott told us, "we will find her" Liam told the woman she nodded and began speaking in Russian, then she put her hands on her head and walked out.

As she went out sheriff Stilinski came in, "I have a son, his name is Meiczyslaw (michislav) Stilinski, but we call him Stiles" sheriff said.

"When he was a kid, he couldn't even say his name, all he could get out is mischief, he was always in trouble but he had a good heart, and the only reason why we're here today is because he dragged his best friend into the woods, to see a dead body" sheriff told us.

"You remembered" Lydia smiled "everything started coming back to me, and for a minute, it's like something in his room opened up and I saw him" sheriff said.

His words made bells ring in our heads "to open another rift, we have to remember them" Lydia remarked.

We all looked around at each other "we have more on Stiles, let's just remember him" Scott said he then smiled at me.