79. United

"Where's Jackson" I heard Lydia yell, my eyes shot open, "what" I asked her, "we gotta find Scott" Lydia said, we got out of bed "why" I asked as I slipped my sneakers on, "Aubrey, we're all going to die" she said "what do you mean" I asked "I seen it in my dream, we were all stone, even Jackson, even Derek" she told me, "we gotta I leave beacon hills" I said.

We got to Scott's house, he glass was cleaned up from the floor but the window was still missing. I seen peter walking downstairs "why are you here" Lydia asked "why are you here" Peter asked "Lydia asked first" I said "I have fatherly concerns" he excused "only good fathers have those" I replied, "I'll check his room" Lydia told me "no ones up there" Peter told her, Lydia walked up the stairs anyway.

"Last time we were in this kitchen together alone, you pinned me against the refrigerator then slashed your neck with my claws" he reminded me, "I'm sorry Peter" I said, he gasped "a genuine apology from Aubrey Cunning-", "just Cunning" I told him.

Lydia came downstairs with keys, "the animal clinic" she said, we all walked out the house. We got to Deaton's, "no ones here" Peter said "we can see that" I told him "Lydia tell me the truth, trust me" Peter asked, Lydia looked at me, I nodded.

Peter is a little selfish but he's changing.

"We were near shipping crates and everyone was stone, Derek and Jackson too" she confessed, "shipping crates, like cargo" Peter asked, Lydia nodded "I know where they are" Peter said.

"I'll have to catch up with you guys later, I have something to handle" I told them, "does it have to do with you mom" Lydia asked "yeah" I told her, "Aubrey don't" Lydia begged "I have to, now go, quickly warn Scott" I told her, "no, I'm going with you, Peter bring them back" Lydia said, "Lydia stop, you are wasting time" I told her "you're not going to die" she yelled at me "we're just talking" I told Lydia "there's no such thing as just talking when it come to your mom, she's manipulative" Lydia said, "fine let's go" I said.

We seen the big crates behind an open area large poles holding up a roof, where we seen Deucalion, Malia, and Scott. We ran out of the car and ran towards it "Scott we have to go, we're going to die" Lydia told them. I heard a line of gunshots, Deucalion's body was jerked around by each heavy hitting bullet, I ducked and hid behind one of the thick poles, Lydia, Scott, and Malia hid behind a small crates, I heard car tires screeching and the guns stop.

I peeped up to see the blue Jeep, stiles stuck his head out the window, "you thought you were going to do this without me" Stiles questioned "without us" I heard Derek's voice.

I felt my heart stop, I stood up he walked out of the car and locked eyes with me, I started running towards him as fast as I could, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around and waist and my arms around his neck, he pulled me tightly, my heart started to beat quickly, and tears started to fall down my eyes.