57. Valet

We all sat inside Scott's house except Liam and Hayden they went searching, I seen many miss calls from Vanessa, I texted her.

'School was attacked, everything's fine, not coming home tonight'.

"Sup" I heard Braedan, "hey" I said, she sat down next to me, "I heard you're building Derek a house" she said "well I bought it, not building it" I told her, "cause you have the money" she assumed, "actually, I have five bucks, I paid for the company to build the house but I have no idea who's doing the interior" I rambled, "do it yourself, that's what gives the house value" she told me, I nodded.

She stood up, "how is Derek" I asked before she left, "I don't know" she said, my heart dropped.

In the morning, Liam made it to the house, "Hayden's searching the school for him" Liam said "my father set out an APB on him, and Melissa is searching every hospital" Stiles said "it might not be him" Liam spoke, we all looked at him funny.

He's holding onto the hope so we wouldn't have to kill him, but we won't, I don't care if we have to cut of every electrical frequency in beacon hills and lock him up, but he's not dying.

"I'll search the woods" Malia offered, "where would we look" I asked, "let's ask Corey" Scott said reaching behind him and pulling Corey out of thin air.

"I had him but then the dread doctors came and took him I'm sorry" Corey explained.

"We have to call my dad" I said, "why" Lydia asked "because he and my mom called the dread doctors here" I told them, I didn't look them in the face afraid of there expression, "when did you find out" Scott asked "when we read the book" I mumbled, "that long" Malia blurted, "why" Stiles asked "I'm not fully sure but it was my mothers idea and my dad might tell us where" I told the.

I called my father, "Cunningham, who am I speaking to" I heard his voice, "wow, I can't believe you deleted my number" I said, "yes the shipment is in" he spoke, "what" I asked "honey can you go get my diamond watch" he spoke to my mom, then a few seconds later he said my name.

"What was that" I asked "I didn't forget your number, make this quick" he said "I need you at Scott's house, the dread doctors have Mason" I told him, "the beast" my dad corrected "you knew" I asked "your mother told me this morning, she knew, there's a shack east of the preserves, you shouldn't be there" he said then hung up.

"There's a shack east of the preserves, that's all he knows" I told them, "he could know more and not tell you" Stiles guessed, "well that's all we have" I said.

Scott and Liam were going to get Theo, as they did that, I went to Theo's place to find Deucalion, he was pacing back and forth, "papaya" he murmured, "how you holding up" I asked "don't worry, I know my place, now leave before he knows you were here" he told me, "Theo won't know, his ego gets in the way of his sense" I chuckled, "you know he looked into the mask" Deucalion told me, I looked over at the table, "of course" I said "but anyway, I have to be in that locker room soon" he told me, "I'll drive" I said.

Theo was explaining to us about a body kept in a tube "der soldat" I heard him "German for soldier" I translated "so, he was a nazi" Scott asked "a nazi werewolf, it keeps the dread doctors living, he's in a bubbly tube which needs to be on a power source like-" I cut Theo off, "the telluric currents, they meet at the preserve my father didn't lie".

"You talked to your dad" Theo asked "briefly" I told him, "she can't come with us" Theo said "yes I can, because I have these" I opened my bag and pulled out the other two devices that disabled the dread doctor frequency.

We were walking through the preserve, Liam was trying to find his scent as we walked around east of the preserve.

"I know you're working with Deucalion, you shouldn't trust him" Scott said "you're the one who let him go" Theo acknowledged, "that's cause he's not a murderer" Scott debated "do you really think you can get by without killing" Theo asked "he can do it, he's a true alpha" I reminded Theo, who chuckled lightly.

Liam stopped "we're close" he said "where is it" Theo asked "you're going to kill him" Liam spoke "I only want his power, but Parrish is the one that will kill him" Theo told Liam, "what did you see when you looked in the mask" Liam asked "I seen a man getting impaled in the snow" Theo revealed.

The maid of gevaudan.

Liam walked forward and we all followed him.

We stopped when we seen a shack in between the trees, there were vines growling around it, it looked kinda small but big enough to keep in a bunch of shit.

We walked in hesitantly, we seen Mason on the ground, leaning on a cylinder capsule filled with a green liquid and a man that must be der soldat, there was a tube that went from the capsule and into the back of Mason.

We ran closer to Mason to see it lodged in his nape, "I can feel it, it's in my skull" Mason groaned.

Scot touched the large needle light causing Mason to scream almost uncontrollably, "okay we need him to bite on something, so we can rip it out and run" I suggested "it could kill him" Liam told me.

I heard clicking sounds, and heavy footsteps, Theo stepped up, the surgeon came out of the darkness, "failure" it mocked Theo, Scott stood up next to Theo.

"They knew we were coming" Liam said, I thought my father was on my side, I was wrong.

Liam tried to pull the needle in Mason's neck causing him to scream louder, "I don't know what else to do" Liam said.

"Your failure taught us an important lesson, the only way to create the perfect evil is to corrupt something truly good, you will always be ordinary evil" a dread doctor told Theo.

I grabbed the frequency disk and threw it at The Surgeon, into for him to catch it in his hands and crush it, than Theo hit the dread as it was distracted, Scott attacks the other one and Liam jumped up to help.

I tried to pull the needle once more but it had the same reaction as the other two times.

"I can't get it, you can't get it, but the beast will, you're going to have to learn to control it" I told him, "I'm not ready" Mason moaned, "well you have five seconds to get ready" I told him.

I sat the third frequency device on the ground, and I pressed the middle, I backed up and the device let out a huge bright light.

When the light dimmed I seen Mason standing, pulling out the needle from his neck, a black cloud of surrounded him, then consumed his body, the cloud grew, and two blue lights began to shine.

"Transformation without frequency"

The beast ripped into the geneticists chest, then picked up the pathologist and smacked its head off.

The beast grabbed the surgeon and dragged it out the cabin, pushing Theo on its way out.

I looked over to see Theo's chest bleeding, "I'm good I can heal" he yelled at me.

I ran out, Chris began to shoot at the beast with his shotgun, until the smoke vanished, leaving behind a white male.

"I know your name" I heard Gerard yell, "Argent" the man said then started to run in the woods.

Parrish began to chase him, "who came out the beast" Scott asked "the man of gevaudan" Gerard told him, "Sebastian Valet".