39. I'm Back, almost

I am not attracted to my doctor.
I am not-.

I heard the door bell ring, Olga was walking towards it "no, no, no, move please, please" I fumbled down the steps, sounding like a herd of elephants, I opened the door.

"Hi Theo" I greeted him "hey, what did you want to talk about" he asked "that smoothie" I said, "you mean now" he asked "yes now" I said.

We got into his black, Toyota truck.

"Are you sure the smoothie shop is even open" he asked "no, do you wanna just drive around" I asked "sure" he said.

"Do you like late night drives" he asked "yes, I like being alone on the road, waiting at red lights knowing no ones coming, sometimes I get a little bit of a rebel and I stop at green lights and go at red lights" I blabbed on, "someone's a bit of an odd duck" he joked.

I cringed at the word odd.

We were passing the school, empty parking lot except for one blue jeep, "why is Stiles at school" I asked "I think Malia said, he was looking at books and fell asleep" Theo told me "pull in" I ordered.

I caught an uneasy feeling, it's the middle of night, why would Malia leave him alone in there, why isn't he awake yet.

Theo pulled in a couple spaces away from Stiles jeep, we got out of the car a ran into the school.

Theo slid his library key card to open the door for night hours, I seen Donovan, there was a pole that went through his chest, Donovan was facing the ceiling, his body was limp.

I heard roars and scratches, I heard skin ripping and bone cracking, I heard both male and female screams, there was one last scream, then I heard a bunch of heavy breaths and grunting.
I slightly opened my eyes, Derek was on his hands and knees with a pipe through his back, there was a barefooted women with sharp finger and toe nails holding the pipe and twisting it through him.

Theo pulled me out the library, "we should go, we need to go now" Theo told me "no, we need to see who killed him" I told Theo "Stiles is in there, I got his scent" Theo told me "maybe he knows who did it" I said "I caught his emotion too, regret" Theo said.

"I'm going in there, I'm going to talk to him, you should just go home" I said "don't you need a ride" he asked "I'll go with Stiles" I told him "be safe" Theo said then started walking.

Coward.

I took out my key card and swiped it, as soon as I the light turn green I walked in.

Stiles was walking back and fourth "I didn't, I didn't" he trembled "stop, breath" I told him "he was after me, all I did was pull the-" he tried to explain "shut up, help me get him off the pole" I asked.

I walked up to Donovan's lifeless body, that was using silver, Stiles grabbed the pole holding it still and I pulled Donovan down "what are we gonna do" he asked "I don't have the magic fairy dust my grandma uses, so we're going to cover it up human style" I told him "people know he's missing" Stiles told me "skipped town to get out of jail, who wouldn't believe that" I asked.

"You get garbage bags, I'll get chemicals from a lab" I ordered.

I went into the lab and grabbed antacid tablets and denatured alcohol.

I ran into the library and seen Donovan's body and the pole gone, "maybe he healed, Stiles guessed "he cleaned up up everything" I said, "we weren't gone that long" Stiles told me, "everything's done, let's just go" I said, "that easy" Stiles asked, I looked around the library "explain to me in the car" I said.