12. Glow

I got a call from Johnathan "yeah" I asked "party's cancelled, no lights" he told me "hold on I think I got something" I said then hung up and called Olga "are my parents leaving tonight" I asked "let me check" she said putting me on hold, I waited a while until she came back on  "your parents are leaving for the night they're coming back, in two days" she told me "great, love you" I hung up on olga and called Jonathan back "my house, I got something ready" I said.

I walked into class and smiled at Lydia, who was sitting next to Aiden, I guess the twins are actually staying in school, it's only so they can persuade Scott that they need to be in his pack, obviously.

Aiden came over and sat next to me "hey look, I heard that you might have the party" Aiden said "yep" I clarified "can I help you" he asked "Scott's not gonna be there" I said "I'm not worried about Scott, it's Lydia" he said "aww, your trying to win her back aren't you, okay, come over right after school, and I'm going to need your help booking people, then I'll put in a good word for you" I promised him "thanks" he said, I wrote down a bunch of numbers "call all these people and spread the word" I told him, he took the paper and went to his seat.

"Alright Olga, Miguel, I preserved you guys a dinner at four seasons, then if it works out, a hotel" I said, they oddly looked at eachother "can I smack her" Miguel asked "me first" Olga joked "I just wanted to treat you guys, I've been a real bitch to you guys when I was going through something but you guys never stopped trying, and that's not even your job, so instead of staying here putting up with me tonight I wanted you guys to go out" I said, it was true but not all the story "what do you want, or what are you trying to get" Olga asked "I'm literally just being nice" I said "you here by yourself, nope" Miguel disapproved "I'm not by myself, Lydia and Allison are coming over, you've seen them before" I lied "well you do act good around them, it's Stiles and Scott that get you hyped with" Miguel said "yep, and if you want, you can call whenever" I said, they looked at each other again as if they were talking thought there minds "okay then, we believe you" Olga said.

Aiden and Ethan came in "we've got a cooler full of liquor" Aiden said "great, did you guys get the ice" I asked "yep" Ethan confirmed, I sprayed bug spray in my house and opened my door wide.

The dj, and my face/body painter, and party decorators came in "there are no lights in all of beacon hills, so I want this entire house to glow, in the dark" I commanded, we began painting over the walls and windows with temporary glow in the dark paint, we bought glow sticks and food "downstairs is the food and chill area, in the basement is where the dj is thats the actully party" Aiden told me "and like every party upstairs is where you make out, and get over your mid hang over" I joked "yep" he said we all laughed and kept working.

It was thirty minutes passed the dead line "why isn't anyone coming, I sent a blast text and put up flyers" I whined "they're coming" Aiden said "no they're not, to everyone I'm a snobby rich bitch" I said "looks like they passed snobby and went straight to rich bitch" Ethan said pointing outside, trucks and cars started fulling up and people pours out of them and same in my house, the dj started to blast music.

I put pink and blue highlight paint in my hair and a orange and pink Aztec print through the my body, many cars were pulling up and the place was getting crowded with people, everyone dancing all up against each other and getting drunk enough to not know who they were dancing with.

Aiden walked up to me, I was at the table drinking straight liquor "hey, Aubrey" he said "sup" I said "woah, Aubrey you okay" he asked, I looked up at him, his face was spinning around and my eyes were trying to keep up "how many fingers and I hold" he asked holing up fingers, some of them were fading in and out "eight" I answered "yep your drunk" he said "I'm not drunk, I'm joking" I played it off "did you talk to Lydia" he asked "ugh, come on, stop chasing her around like a puppy, she's into boys, little boys that do meth in the back of there moms pick-up truck, and tag the word 'booger' on trash cans" I said "but me, I'm into men" I said tugging at his shirt and pulling him closer.

He back me up into a corner and pushed his lips against mine, I inserted my tongue into his mouth and we wrestled for dominance, he lifted me up and sat me on the table, I wrapped my legs around his body to pull him closer than we already were, I felt him stop, and pull away "I'm sorry, I'm into Lydia" he said, I got off the table "go for it man" I said pointing to Lydia who was on her phone.

I chugged down some more drinks and made my way through the crowd till I found Stiles, Scott, and Kira "you made it, great babes" I said, I gave them drinks "you guys deserve a drink" I yelled over the crowd "Aubrey are you drunk" Scott asked "no I'm just having fun" I lied "you guys need to have fun, like right now" I yelled "I think I might just go, this doesn't really look like me scene" Stiles said, I kissed him on the neck, leaving a pink print of my lips "home is not an option" I whispered into his ear, then started swerving through people.

Stiles found me again near the stairs "so like when you meant you're not drunk did you mean it" he asked "of course I'm not" I said "then why'd you kiss me" he asked "maybe I just wanted to know what you tasted like, or maybe I've liked you ever since I met you because you were so funny and cute, you could turn anything into the best time of my life" I said "you're not joking are you" he asked, I stood on my toes to reach his mouth and kissed him, he pulled back from me after a few seconds "Aubrey your drunk" he said "no I'm not" I whined "I feel like I've taken eight shots after kissing you" he said, "take eight more" I said "no" he said, he pulled me to the kitchen, and pulled out a ginger ale "drink up" he said, he walked out of the kitchen leaving me alone.

"Hey, I'm Kari, is this your party" she asked "you're not the police are you" I asked "nope" she said "good, have a drink and kiss me" I said, pushing my lips onto hers.

I was alone in the backyard, everything I ate and more was regurgitating out of my stomach in a quick and painful manor, I turned on the hose and drank water from it, hose water sobers me up until I'm ready to drink again, I walked to the back up generator, I flipped the switches turning the power on in my house, it cause the generator to heat up a little bits.

I turned around to see five people in all black and mask slowly walking towards me "aren't you to old to dress up" I asked, they didn't respond, but there eyes started to light up, like fireflies, "that's funny William barrow was looking for glowing eyes" I said, until there's eyes pulled me into a trance.

My eyes came open, I was on the ground, I could still hear faint music in the background, I could feel the hot generated on my cheek, the rest of my body felt numb or paralyzed, I've only had this feeling a few times, being told I had to start all over or the time I got stupid drunk and could only remember bits and pieces of someone forcing them self onto me, I tried to move my body, I tried to turn over and get up and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't, it made me frustrated, it made a hurting sensation grow up my neck and head, and made my face warm and it made me cry hot tears.

I saw the sun getting lighter, I think what happened was, is that we partied all night and I'm just so tired I can't move, I felt tingles in my arms and legs again, I stood up and walked inside my house, the five soldiers were there, so was Derek, the party goers were gone, Isaac was about to fight one of the soldiers but it pulled out a sword and skillful twirled it, prepared to impale Isaac, I sun revealed itself through the curtains, the five soldiers all fell into dust at the sight of the dust, Olga and Miguel came in, to the trashed house "what happened" Olga asked.