27: The Joy in Relaxation

Where it left off
I was currently working on making breakfast for Danny and I. I was listening to music on my phone, when I got a notification.

Cathrine
Cathrine: Hey sailor
Read

I'm really unsure if I should answer back, I am married. She is my ex girlfriend, but she is our friend. I should ask Danny about it. I just ignore the text and continue cooking, when I get just about done with our breakfast I hear someone quickly walking towards me. I turn to see Danny before he slams his lips on mine, and wrapping his arms around my neck loosely. My arms slowly moving to his waist, the kiss was slow and passionate. We finally pull apart, he smiles up at me. I pull him into one more kiss. "That was great, but might I ask why?" He just smiled up at me. He leaned in and kissed me, and he slightly laughed when we pulled apart. "Because I love you, and I just wanted a little kiss." He pecked my lips, a few more times. "I love you." I smile at him. "I love you, too."

A few hours later
Danny and I were currently in the car heading to our next surprise. "Hey, Steven?" I look at him indicating him to talk. "I was just thinking, how many people were you with before me?" How am I supposed to answer that. Like I don't even know how to answer that without making him upset. "Well, I never loved anyone before you." "I love you so much, I don't think I have ever loved anyone as much as I do you." We sat in comfortable silence for a little while till Danny said. "When is this all going to end? When is something bad going to happen?" What do I even say to that. "What do you mean, nothing bad is going to happen. You know why? Because I'm here, and I love you. I will never, I mean never let anything happen. Everything is going to work out." I see him slightly nod his head, and smile at me.

One hour later
We finally arrived where we were heading for our adventure for today. And Danny fell asleep on the way here. I don't really want to wake him, he looks so cute when he sleeps. He has this little cute smile on his face, and he looks so peaceful. I finally wake him after about 10 minutes of getting my bag, and the waters. We have a little walk there.

Half an hour later

Perfect timing we have about half an hour till the sun starts setting

Perfect timing we have about half an hour till the sun starts setting. That little rock form is known as picture rock, it's one of my favorite views up here. We continue down the path, once we reach the shore I talk Danny into going for a swim. "Danny come on the water won't hurt you I promise. It will be fun, and we can swim then have a something to eat. And maybe watch the sunset, have a glass of wine. And just enjoy our day together." He walked closer to me, and I began closing the gap between us. I pull him into a passionate kiss, it was quick but it felt like it was forever. "Fine, I'll go. But first." He pulled me into another kiss, I smile into the kiss as I feel him smile. "I love you" he smiled up at me and said "I love you more." I laugh slightly, and smile down, before I pull him into another kiss. "Well I love you most" I think I won that one. "You are impossible"

Half an hour later
Danny and I are relaxing on the hill above the beach, it has the best view. We are just relaxing with our glass of wine talking of the future for our family. I still can't get over that, our family. I have a family, I never thought that would happen for me. After my father died, I never thought I would be in another family. I thought I would always be alone, I never realized till now I couldn't handle that. Having no one to love, or having no children to look out for. I can't even remember what life was like before Danny and the kids. I can't believe how my life has changed in such a short time, and I'm so glad it did change. I was zoned out, in my own head when I heard Danny say "Babe, you alright?" I nod my head. "Yeah, no I'm fine. Just happy, and I love you so much." He smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss. "Yep, I'm one lucky guy." I say as I lay down on the blacket I brought to lay on when we watch the sun set. He leans down and kisses me, I see him nod his head before resting his head on my chest. "Yeah, you are very lucky. Very lucky to be you, to be so handsome. To be so perfect in your own crazy way, but that's the reason I love you babe." I wrap my arms around while the sun starts setting.