25: The Last day in Hawaii

The morning after the wedding
Steve's point of view

As memory of last night flash through my mind, I am awakened by a bright light causing my head to hurt. "What the hell? Turn down the light." I say without opening my eyes, as I quickly cover my face before I hear. Well it sounded like a little kid running out of the room. Shit. Well I'm in trouble, I don't even bother moving. I just lay there till I heard someone walking towards me room. "Steven?" I heard Danny say, well that's even worse. "Yes?" I say without even moving. "You need to get up." "Give me... like 2 years and I'll be fine."

Time skip 1 hour later
I finally make it down stairs after a long... long shower. "Finally awake I see. Well anyways your cousin Booth is coming over in a little while, then we need to finish packing. Well I guess we need to start packing." I smile at him, before I pull him into a kiss. "You see Danny, I already packed our bags. Because it's supposed to be a surpise for you, remember?" He nods his head before kissing me again. "How could I possible forget." I give him another kiss. "Make sure you don't forget your.... special pills. We need those, or it might end badly." He looks almost sad when I say that, I wasn't trying to upset him. I just don't want us to have any big problems due to him not taking those pills. "Danny, I wasn't trying to be mean about it. I just, well" "I know." He says in a sad tone. "Baby, please don't be upset wi" I didn't even finish that sentence before he unwrapped himself from my arms, and left the room. Way to going Steven not even the first day of being married, and you already made your husband upset. I can't believe this.

A few hours later
I haven't seen Danny since he left the kitchen earlier. Booth is over here now, and the kids seem to really enjoy having Christine here. She's really a sweet kid, and she's very smart too. "Well Steven how is the married life treating you?" I laugh for a second debating on sharing about this morning or not. "It's just as amazing as I thought it would be." He nods his head. He got up and walked over to where I was sitting and said "listen, I'm planning on asking Bones to marry me. I was wondering if you would be my best man?" I stand up and hug him, he hugs me back. "Yeah, of course. Say good bye to the single life style buddy." He laughs about it for a second. "It's not as bad as it sounds, being with Danny is amazing. So I'm guessing being with Bones is just as amazing?" He nods his head. "She's unbelievable." (We are not talking about sex just so you know)

One hour later
Booth and I were sitting in the back yard having a beer, while the kids went swimming. "How? I just don't understand, how can you handle so many kids?" Booth says to me. I think about it for a minute before replying. "My partner is amazing, the kids love us, and they all listen. I don't know maybe we just got lucky." He just nods his head, and continues drinking his beer. "This is so nice." I look at him almost questioning what he means. "You mean being at the beach?" "No, I mean being with my cousin. Sitting on the beach having a beer while the kids have fun. Not having to worry about work, and the amazing weather. It would be so nice to just live down here." He then continued drinking his beer. "Are you actually saying you would move down here?" He nods his head "I would consider it. But then I would have to transfer to the FBI down here, and it would just be a whole big thing." I think about it for a minute. "I wouldn't mind you joining the Five-O task force. You know cousin sometimes you underestimate me."

A few hours later
Booth and His family left, they had to get on their plane home today. I haven't seen Danny since this morning's events in the kitchen. I feel bad, but I just didn't want him to forget his pills. He needs to take those, and I know he hates talking about it, but it's part of his life. I should probably go find him, I don't even know if he will talk to me or not.

A few minutes later
I see that my bedroom door is closed, so I'm gonna say he's in there. I walk up to the door and knock.
Knock knock knock
First I heard some stuff being moved around, then I heard the door being unlocked. I see the door slowly open. "Can I come in?" He nods his head, and opens the door a little more so I can get inside. How do I start a conversation with him, he's upset with me. I walk over to the bed, and sit down on my half. I pat a spot next to me, he slowly makes his way over, as though he doesn't even want to be by me. He finally sits down, and I pull him into a hug. "Baby, don't be upset with me. I love you, and I know you hate having to take that medication. But it's important that you do, and I'm sorry it upset you earlier. It's just I want to make this honeymoon as amazing as it possible can be." He nods his head against my chest. "I know you do. I love you." He pulls his head off my chest and gives me a quick peck on the lips. "How did I get so lucky? 3 amazing children and a very handsome man like you." I pull him into another quick kiss. "I love you so much, Danno." He smiles up at me "I love you too, but you ever call me Danno again and you won't get sex for a week." I look down at him, and kiss him once more. "Yeah as if that would ever be true." I laugh and pull him into one last kiss. "You know Danny, the kids aren't home. We could have a little bit of fun before they get home." We start hungrily making out. I then start kissing and sucking on Danny's neck. In between moans Danny says "You.." A few seconds later "ask for.." A few seconds after "Sex a lot." I pull my lips from his neck. "You love it, no matter how much you lie, I know you do. But you talk a lot too. Can I continue?" He nods his head "Oh god! Please do." "With no complaining?" He nods his head.