26: The Honeymoon in the Bang

A few hours later
Right where the story left off
As we finally arrive at out first viewing spot, I'm very overly excited for Danny to see. I put the car in park, and Danny seems a little confused because it's just woods. "There is a little hike to the special place. It's not long I promise, but it's gonna be worth it. Trust me." He nods his head "I'm sure it will be well worth the walk." I lean over the center conceal, and give him a quick kiss. He smiles up at me. "I love you." I smile at him, and give him another quick kiss. "I love you too."

Half an hour later
We finally make it to the beach, and just as amazing as I remembered.

Half an hour later We finally make it to the beach, and just as amazing as I remembered

Sleeping bear Dunes, Danny seem very pleased with my surprise. "You like it?" He suddenly pulled me into a hug. "I love you so much." I kiss his cheek. "How did I ever live without you?" "Well Danny you didn't get shot at every day." He nods his head. "Very true, but how did I get lucky enough to find someone as amazing as you." I shrug my shoulder "No clue, I have been asking myself that since we met." I pull him into another kiss. We work our way over to one of the picnic tables, and sit down.

Half an hour later
We both just sat there in comfortable silence, every so often having little conversations. "Well I guess it's time for lunch?" I ask Danny, to see if he's even hungry. "Yeah, well Steven what did you pack in that little picnic basket?" I open the top of the basket and pull out Danny's favorite wine, it's a very fancy french wine. It called Merlot, it's a red wine. I really enjoy it for wine, but I'm more of a brandy guy myself. Oh well, as long as he is happy.

Then I pull out the rest of our lunch

One hour later
After a very nice lunch, we just sat there and had a nice conversation. We are still just enjoying our conversation. "So Steven you still fine with adopting another child? Because if you aren't sure we cou..." I pull him in to a passionate kiss. "Well that was a very nice way to tell me to shut up." He says while smiling up at me, and biting his lip. "Yeah it was, and believe me I'm absolutely positive on wanting another child with you." "Good" he said before walking over and sitting next to me. "Is it weird that we are married, and I still can't believe I can kiss you when and wherever.." He looked me up and down with a smirk. "I want." I smile down at him before giving him a quick peck on the lips. "And to think for the longest time I thought you were straight. Danny now I know how ridiculous that was." He nods his head. "Well I thought the exact same, but obviously you are not. Clearly because of how turned on you get around me." By this time he was now sitting on my lap, kissing me. We stop kissing, and just sit there resting our foreheads against the others.

One hour later
Danny and I went for a nice walk along the beach, as the waves crashed on the shore. It was very relaxing, and calming. But it was very nice, just him and I enjoying our time together. Well now we are just heading back to the car, we still have a hour long car ride. But today was a good day, and I'm hoping tomorrow will be even better.

Back at the cabin
"Hey did you want to start dinner and I'll call and check on the kids?" Danny says and he pulls out his phone to call the kids. I walk over and take the phone out of his hand, even though I know he's just going to complain. "Danny they are fine, but I'm not making dinner. We are having dinner with my cousins from up here, now go get ready." He went upstairs to start getting ready, and I follow shortly after.

Getting ready
"Danny lose the tie, it's dinner with family. It's not dinner with the president." He gives me a look and starts untying his tie. "Well then lose the extra shirt. No just lose that whole outfit." There was a pretty long pause in between. "Danny I can't wear nothing." I pull him into a kiss, as I smile against the kiss. "I was going to say wear you white cargo pants, and the navy blue shirt. But I liked the kiss, one more?" He said looking up at me with his lips puckered up. I quickly peck them before I start changing.

At restaurant
As we walk in I look around for them, and notice them at my favorite place to sit. It's a both where you can see lake Superior, it's beautiful.

That's the view we had to look at during dinner

That's the view we had to look at during dinner. I walk over and see my cousin Mike, and his wife Pat. Along with my other cousin John, and his wife Laura. "Muck (it's his nickname) how's it going?" I shake his hand before saying hi and have a conversation with his wife. Then I say "John, what's new?" He just shakes his head. I then start talking to his wife, before they invite us to sit. "Well you guys this is Danny. He's my husband, so be friendly." Muck started out, great. He puts his hand out for Danny to shake. "Well you got yourself one strong man, you know he's a lot like me." I just laugh to my self and shake my head. "Yeah." I lean towards Danny and whispered "No, same humor. But completely different." Then John started in, great even better. "Well young man. You got yourself one crazy son of a bitch." Everyone started laughing, but everyone agreed. "Great, I finally got him to believe I wasn't that. Thanks." We all continue laughing and enjoy our evening, they just all told embarrassing stories about me. We talked about the kids, and my cousins grandkids. It was a good night, I would say.

After dinner in the car
"Did you really blow up a beaver dam with dynamite?" I nod my head. "Yep, I might of done that sometime in my childhood up here." He smiles up at me. "I can not believe you sometimes. But I love you so much, always." He kisses my cheek since I am driving. "You know I have to be honest with you." Danny says to me, with a slight pause. "When we first started messing around, doing you know what. I um..... well I thought it was just like a thing that would end awfully. You like with us hating each other, and no longer working together. I never thought it would go this far, but I love it did go this far." I really didn't know what to say about that. "Well it did, and I love you. And I'm absolutely happy we made it this far."

Back at the cabin
"Danny, why are you looking at me like that?" He was looking at me with a big grin across his face. "Because I love you, and I still can't believe I can kiss you all the time." I lean over and connect our lips, I feel him smile against the kiss. Feeling him nibbling on my bottom lip, then I feel his hand move from his thigh to mine. "We should really finish this card game first." I hear Danny say against my lips, I pull him up from his seat. Continuing to make the kiss more heated, we couldn't be bothered to head to the bedroom. I just push him down on the table where the cards were set up. Danny pushed me away slightly "Dose that mean I won?" I just nod, wanting to continue.

The next morning
The next morning I woke up to Danny's head resting on my chest, with his arms wrapped around my waist. Memories from last night flash through my head, I smile to myself. I then feel Danny shift, as his beautiful blue eyes flutter open. I kiss his forehead as he smiles up at me. "I love you." I smile down at him and reply "I love you, too." We just laied there in comfortable silence before I ask "Are you hungry?" He looks at me and nods his head. "Pancakes?" He nods his head once again. "Alright, do you want me to make them?" He looked up at me and smiled. "Yeah, could You? I'm a little, sore I guess." He laughed a little after he said that. "You're lucky I love you. Why are you so cute?" He leaned up and kissed me. "Why are you so handsome?" I smile down at him, and gave him one more kiss before heading to the kitchen.