Chapter 1

I put on my clothes and got ready for school. I put on some shorts and a crop top. It was really hot today and I wanted to wear something that wouldn't make me feel too hot. I put on an oversized denim jacket on top to cover myself a bit. I shoved on some converse and ran downstairs.

"Can you drop me off today?" I asked my brother, Ryan.

"I always drop you off because your fat ass can't even walk 15 minutes without dying," he exclaimed.

"Excuse me, I walk it home every day," I said, rolling my eyes.

I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and walked out. Mum was working early today so she must've left at 5:00AM. John would probably be dead in bed because he had a night shift. I can't be bothered begging Ryan to take me to school even though I would definitely win the argument.

The warm air hit me as soon as I stepped outside. I felt extremely hot just after 5 minutes of walking, so I took off my denim jacket and slung it over my shoulder. I munched on the apple until it was just the core left and I chucked it in a bin.

I arrived at school and went straight to my locker which had lots of girls waiting at it. I hate pretty much all of them because of how slutty they are. They'll jump in bed with any guy that will take them. I smiled at them all as they gossiped about all the fit guys. I was bored out of my skulls. Do they not have anything better to do? Boys are a waste of time.

"You look gorgeous today, Alexa," Tina said.

I hated Tina. She had slept with the most guys in the entire school. Someone should give her a medal. She always went on about boys and makeup. She was just boring. Everyone loved my 'couldn't care less' personality which is confusing. I didn't really care about anything. I just do what I want when I want. But what makes me and Tina different is that I would never bully someone or chase after every guy I see. I like to be nice to everyone because I hate bitchy people. This is why I pretty much can make friends with anyone.

"Thanks, Tin," I said to Tina, smiling. She hated it when I called her that but she never commented on it.

I guess she wants to stay being mates with me. I mean, just because I don't like her doesn't mean I have to be a total bitch to her. I could just completely  ignore her and call her all the names I think of her to her but I'm not like that. She never used to like me before but my 'couldn't care less' attitude got her crawling back to me. I still don't care about her.

I put my denim jacket inside my locker and took out four Science textbooks as I had Science first. The bell rang and the girls cleared away from my locker and I shut my locker. My books all fell to the floor at that moment, making me curse aloud. A young girl with glasses and ginger hair helped me pick my books up.

"Thank you, darling," I said to her, smiling. She smiled back and we walked separate ways to our lesson.

I quickly walked to my lesson. I was sure to get a detention because I was really late and Mr Pearson hated my guts. A thud to my body made me fall to ground as my books fell down with me. I looked up to see Tyler. The school's bad boy. God, why did this prick make me fall down?

He gave me his hand and I held onto it and stood up, using his hand. He smirked at me and eyed me up and down. I should've kept that denim jacket on to cover myself a bit more.

"Aren't you going to apologise? I'm late enough as it is, for fuck sakes," I said, angrily, as I put my hands on my hips.

"How come I've never seen your pretty face before?" He said, still smirking.

"Maybe if you opened your eyes then you would've seen my beautiful face and stepped aside rather than walk right into me," I said.

He continued smirking.