Chapter 93

"I swear to god. Stop crying over fictional characters."

"What was that? Was that "I want to sleep on this couch tonight" that I just heard?" I glare at him.

"No. No I prefer the bed."

"Then get over it and look at this precious bean."

"I don't want to look at Bucky, or Steve. I'm done. I've reached the amount of Stucky I can handle today."

"So smol. They deserve better." The look Kai gives me warns me just how close he is to losing his temper. "I listen to you reminisce about how you killed your siblings all the time. You can listen to me complain about Bucky needing a better life."

"I don't care about them. They're fictional." I glare at him.

"I'm Kai Parker and I don't care about anyone besides myself because I'm stuck up my own ass." I mock him. He gives me a sideways glance and smirks.

"I'm Nicole Emerson and I obsess over fictional characters to the point that I can't maintain relationships with real people." I shove against his shoulder, scoffing.

"I'm Kai Parker and I have an amazing girlfriend who puts up with my obnoxious gloating and my overwhelming need to gain my twin's power." He turns toward me.

"I'm Nicole Emerson and I have an amazing boyfriend who puts up with my obnoxious obsession with men old enough to be my dad."

"In all actuality you are also old enough to be my dad. So. Really where are you going with that?"

"No. I was frozen in time. I didn't age at all. I'm still twenty two."

"And your point? While your body may only be twenty two, you're actually like fifty something. So."

A/N I know it's been forever since I've posted for this book. I'm not entirely sure what this is but I kind of like it I guess. I'm in the process of writing like a big finale chapter for this book. I just want it to be a good chapter to close the book with. Also, for any Marvel fans out there I just published chapter one of a fanfic. The book is called Vengeance. And the first chapter is just kind of an introduction into the book and the characters, but in chapter two it picks up.