Chapter 19

Just when the hooded figure jumps out at me I wake with a gasp.

"Are you ok," Kai asks, tiredly.

"I'm I'm fine." I unwrap his arms from me and walk downstairs. Quietly I open the fridge and grab the carton of milk.

"You're not gonna drink straight from the carton are you," Kai asks behind me. Letting out a shriek I drop the carton.

"Awesome," I mutter, getting a towel to clean up the mess.

"Uh uh uh. You go to bed. I'll be up there in a sec," he kisses my forehead and takes the towel from me. As I walk away the towel pops me in the butt and I narrow my eyes turning around.

"Did you just," I begin but he interrupts me.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he goes to clean up the milk. When he puts up the towel and starts to walk up the stairs he throws me over his shoulder. "You know, I have a fantastic view from here," he says.

"Stop staring at my butt." I mumble into his back.

"Aren't you staring at mine? I mean, I don't blame you, but" he trails off and pulls me over his shoulder gently placing me on the bed.

"Goodnight Kai," I mumble into my pillow.

"Goodnight," he kisses my head and gets into the bed, wrapping his arms around me again. This is the way it should be.

A/N Thank you all so much for 1.01k! Thank you for reading and commenting!

Kai Parker One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें