Chapter 50

A/N Requests are open

A wrist is shoved into my mouth and blood pours down my throat. I'm forced to swallow it as I struggle against whoever is holding me.

"Good girl," a mans voice praises me. What? Good? The next the I know is my head turns violently to the side, so hard something snaps, and then everything is black.

Kai's POV

"Good girl," I mumble as she swallows my blood. I snap her neck and hold her up so she doesn't hit the floor.

"Hurry up in there," someone yells. The Grill probably wasn't the best place to kill someone. I pick her up like I've seen in so many movies and position her so it looks like she's unconscious.

"Sorry, she's a lightweight," I open the door and push past the person waiting for the bathroom.

I get looks and glares from the people who know me, but everyone else assumes that she's drunk.

When I finally get her home I lay her on the couch and leave her there. She won't wake up for a while anyway.

"What did you do to me," she sits up almost two hours later. Finally.

Persephone's POV

"What did you do to me," I sit up. Why does my head hurt? What's wrong with my gums?

"A favor," a brunette shoves someone at me. Why does my face feels so weird? "Do I have to show you," he asks. I look up, confused.

He shakes his head and then something happens to his face; the veins under his eyes come to the surface and his teeth elongate. Then he bites into the girls neck. She screams and feebly tries to escape. Why do my gums hurt so much?

Soon the smell of blood is too much and I attack the girls neck. Her blood is warm and delicious. She stops struggling and then the blood flow stops.

"Whoops," Kai smirks, throwing the body onto the floor.

"I need more," I lick my lips. She was delicious. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"That's not how it works." He gives me a look.

"Then how does it work," I ask, looking up at him.

"You have to ration yourself," he tells me. "We can't get caught." We?

"Why does my head hurt?" I ask. "And my gums?"

"Your head hurts because you have way better hearing now. Your ears can't focus on one thing to hear. Your gums hurt because of your teeth. You have a new pair of teeth and your mouth is trying to adapt." He tells me.

"When can I have more," I ask. I need more. Like, now.

"Later. You can't really go outside right now. At least not until I find something," he begins raiding my house.

"What are you looking for," I ask.

"Some piece of jewelry. It has to be important to you," he says. I run up the stairs to my room. The sooner I get him the necklace, the sooner I get to go outside. I need more.

"Come on, come on, come on," I look through my jewelry box. Where is it? Finally, I find it. The necklace my Nana gave me before she died. It's a simple little chain, but she told me that I could put my own charms on it.

"Find it," the man asks.

"Uh, yeah," I hand it to him. "Be careful with it," I tell him. "If you break it, I'll break you," I warn.

"Alright. I get it. The necklace obviously meant a lot." He rolls his eyes.

He starts muttering something in another language after he pulls a blue stone out of his pocket.

"Finished," he turns to me. He walks behind me and I pull my hair away from my neck. He puts the silver chain around my neck. His fingers brush my neck and I feel a shiver run down my back.

"Now can I get more," I ask once he clasps the necklace.

"Yes. Now you can get more," he chuckles. "But first, snatch, eat, erase. I'll show you," he shows me how to compel someone. He also shows me how to heal someone with my blood and sets me loose on the town.

A/N I start school tomorrow so I'll try to update as much as possible, but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to write. Thank you guys so much for 6.9K! I hope you keep reading.