Tag Thingy

I was tagged by Tara_Is_A_Unicorn to do this.

Rules:
1. You must post all the rules
2. You must tag 13 people
3. Answer the 13 questions and make 13 new ones
4. Post 13 facts about yourself.
5. You can't say "I don't do tags"
6. You mus complete the tag in a week or the person who tagged you has to remind you.
7. Tag backs are allowed
8. Be creative

13 facts about me:
1. I'm a freshman in high school
2. Last night I fangirled so hard I cried because my cousin was asked to prom by the guy she's liked for five years. (They've been flirting at lunch every day for the past year. You guys should see them, they're adorable. He promposed by putting Prom? Lucky numbers: April 9, 2016 in a fortune cookie... No I'm not crying again... Look away...)
3. I am almost 100% certain that the guy I like (no longer Paul. I have moved on, yay me) is single.
4. I have absolutely no idea how to talk to him at all...
5. I am seriously considering texting one of his ex-girlfriends (one of my friends. She's older than me) about what to talk to him about.
6. My favorite color is purple.
7. My favorite animals are horses of any kind.
8. I have two cats.
9. My best friend was asked to prom yesterday during lunch by Paul.
10. I think I might be a bit bitter that the guy I like was planning to ask her out as well... But oh well. He didn't...
11. My parents divorced when I was eight. Every other weekend I go to my dads house and he doesn't have wifi so that's why I don't update sometimes... #sorry
12. I'm in love with One Direction
13. I miss Kolvina very much

Questions to answer:
1. Damon or Stefan (not for Elena, your preference) and why?
Damon. Damon is just the 'bad guy' and I love him. He's just misunderstood. We don't really know much about his childhood years, during which the Damon he is now was formed.

2. If you could only watch one tv show for the rest of your life what would it be?
It would be either TVD or TO. Hands down. Although I'll miss all my other shows because I watch I ton... I have no life.

3. Do you prefer morning or night?
I enjoy sleeping in and staying up late, so night I guess.

4. Coffee or tea?
Tea. I don't really enjoy coffee, but if I'm gonna drink tea it has to be sweet.

5. How would you feel if Daniel Gillies and Paul Wesley were to make a video dancing to the Little Einsteins theme song in purple glittery pants?

I would die. That's it. Just watch the video and die.

6. If you watched/ read Harry Potter who was your favorite Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher?
Severus Snape. No questions. Even though he only taught for a short while

7. Who do you want to be king/ queen of the world?
Klaroline. They would slay. And in the, ahem, "real world" *hisses and runs away* I have absolutely no idea.

8. Reading or writing?
Writing. Although I do love a good rant book...

9. What would you name a baby panda?
Lu-Lu. I've always thought it sounded like a cute name for a panda... Idk I might be crazy...

10. Attempt to explain the plot of The Vampire Diaries like you would to a five year old.
Um, um, um... *heavy breathing* *runs away*

11. What's the last movie you watched?
The Notebook

12. What is the one word you would use to describe your life?
Fûck

13. How much sleep do you get on average during the school week? The weekend?
During a school week I normally get about 8 hours of sleep. The weekend just depends on what time I have to get up and when I go to bed... The shortest amount of sleep I've ever had on the weekend is three hours.

My thirteen questions: (tagged will answer)

1. What's your OTP/BROTP
2. Who is your favorite author either on Wattpad or in 'real' books?
3. If you watch Shadowhunters how ready are you on a scale of 1-10 for Malec to happen?
4. Do you listen to 1D?
5. Who is your favorite artist? (Any kind of art)
6. How much do you ship Kolvina on a scale of I can't even to OMG THEY'RE FINALLY BACK TOGETHER-FUCK NEVERMIND THEY ARE'NT!!! ?
7. What's your favorite song?
8. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
9. TVD or TO?
9. Did the last scene of last weeks episode with Hayley crying fuck you up as much as it did me?
10. Who is your NOTP?
11. What's your favorite animal?
12. THG movies or books?
13. What's the book/movie/tv show that has screwed you up the most?

Little extra fact about me: On Friday night I confessed to my crush that I like him. He knew already and I think he let me down easy... You guys should've seen his facial expression... He was like a turtle trying to retreat into its shell... I held in my tears though until I got into my moms car because I'm a big girl... I hugged my friend and then my cousin joined in. Then once I was in the car I cried for a few minutes. That was my Friday night.

I tag:
Tara_Is_A_Unicorn (so so sorry)
And anyone else who wants to do this... Sorry Tara... So sorry