Chapter 32

"Hey, beautiful," Kai wraps his arms around me.

"Kai stop, Lena's home. She could catch us." I move away from him.

"She's in the shower. We're fine," he kisses me. God he's a good kisser. I wrap my arms around his neck and tangle my fingers in his hair.

"If you're gonna get it on in the house don't do it in the kitchen," Lena's voice startles me. I jump away from Kai like someone shot me. "Have you seen Kai," she asks looking in the fridge. I look at Kai confused.

"Illusion," he whispers.

"He left. Sorry," I kiss him again. Lena scoffs and walks out of the kitchen. Somehow we make it back to my room.

"You're beautiful," he mumbles as he takes off my shirt. I fumble around with his shirt and my door slams open.

"I can't believe you," Lena shouts. "Get out," she screams at Kai. He panics and looks back at me before grabbing his shirt and leaving the room.

"How could you? I loved him," she screeches at me. "How could you steal the man I loved," she cries.

"He never loved you," oh my god. I can't believe that I just said that. "I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean to say that," I put my hands over my mouth trying to take the words back. Her eyes fill with tears.

"How dare you say that," she glares at me. "Get out. Get out of my house, now," she slaps me. My face stings as I walk quickly out of her house. "You stay out, you dirty whore," she throws a bunch of clothes at me.

I grab some of the clothes and make my way down the street. A car pulls up beside me. "Get in," Kai tells me as he stops the car. I quickly get in and he drives. "What happened," he asks.

"Lena kicked me out. She called me a dirty whore," I mumble. Should I really be with the man who caused my sister to throw me out? Is our relationship really that important? Will we even last? What if she hates me forever?