After a few seconds of thinking about it, she said yes. Paris knew Kurt had good taste plus Paris had been coming to Sally's ever since she could dye her hair so she knew Sally wouldn't do something that would look bad. She watched as Kurt whispered a color in Sally's ear and Paris watched as her face brightened and she nodded her head. "Oh, you're going to look so good." Sally said with a big smile as Kurt took a seat beside Paris.

An hour had passed and Paris' hair was almost finished. The three of them had been gossiping, making jokes, and watching TV the whole time, making the time go by faster. When Sally had finished washing the dye out of her hair and blow drying it, she straightened Paris' hair and when she was finally finished, she turned Paris' chair towards the mirror.

A gasp fell from Paris as she looked at her now grey hair and she reached up to feel it. "I love it!" Paris said as she stood up and gave Sally and Kurt a hug, "Thank you, both of you." Paris said as Kurt shushed her and pointed towards the TV to see the news playing.

"Breaking News: It has been confirmed that Whitney Houston has died at the age 48..."

•••

•••

"It was written for Diana Ross." Mercedes said to Rachel as the stubborn girl shook her head no. "No, Mercedes, you are wrong, okay? The Bodyguard was originally written for Barbra Streisand." Rachel argued as she reached across Artie and shook her finger in Mercedes face.

"Actually Rachel, it was supposed to be Diana Ross and Steve McQueen back in the '70s." Mr. Schue said as he walked towards the board to write something. "Thank you, Mr. Schue." Mercedes said as she looked at Rachel with a snarky look.

"I've been doing some research to prepare for this weeks lesson." Will said as he wrote down 'Whitney' on the board and Paris clapped her hands, Whitney was one of her favorite singers of all time. "It's about time we did a Whitey tribute." Rachel said as she too, started to clap.

"Are we sure that's appropriate?" Sam asked as Paris jerked her head to turn and look at Sam with a glare, "Did you seriously just ask that?" She asked as Sam shrugged his shoulders, "I just mean, didn't Whitney kind of have a lot of problems?" Sam asked as Paris frowned, taking offense to what he had said.

Paris knew she had problems so hearing him say that made her stomach start to feel weird as she grew quiet, "She had a hard life, Sam. And?" Mercedes said as Mr. Schue started to speak. "Look, this week isn't about passing judgment on Whitney. It's about celebrating her legacy, honoring her memory, her accomplishments-"

"Which I will happily list for you."

"But I also want you guys to use her songs to get underneath your own feelings. To express and explore what's really going on with you." Will said, ignoring Kurt's comment as everyone looked at him confused. "I don't get it Mr. Schue, what's really going on with us?" Finn asked.