Chapter 18.

"Hey Tori"I looked over and Oliver threw a snowball that hit me right in the face.I wipped it off and ran towards him jumping on his back causing him to fall over and land in the snow.He laughed and flipped over giving me a kiss before standing and helping me up.It had snowed a foot,ya i know insane which means we won't have school Monday,probably Tuesday either and it also means Austin is stuck in North Carolina for a few extra days which made Tom happy.Tiffany is finally starting to feel better but my mom won't let her step outside till shes completely ok.

"Ok snowman time"He started rolling up the snow for the bottom,i made the middle and the head before looking at it trying to decide what to do.

"How about classic,carrot noes,rock eyes and a scarf"

"To boring,i'll be back"I ran over to my car and pulled out a pink rain coat and scarf bringing it back over and putting it over the stick arms and wrapping the scarf on its head.

"Get the rocks for her face"He did and put them on her making her smile,we finished up and i smiled at the result.

"Yay,so what do you want to do now"

"Warm up"

"You want to go in,i'm not done yet"He cut me off and put his lips on mine roughly,almost knocking me back.I kissed back until we were making out i'm not sure how long.His hands dropped lower than usual and gripped my butt.I pulled away and looked into his eyes and he moved them.

"Sorry"I smiled.

"It's ok,i promise but now i really am cold,we should go in and have hot chocolate"

"Sounds good"I grabbed his hand and we went inside taking our coats hats and gloves off,i went to the kitchen and made the drinks and told him to go to my room.I shut the door behind me and sat down next to him pulling the blanket over my legs.

"So now what"

"I don't know,so what did Tom say he was doing today"

"I'm not sure,i think his family is trying to get out of town so maybe helping his mom"

"That sucks,i know he doesn't want to be around them"

"I know,i'm sure he's fine,so you want to watch a movie"

"Ya,you pick just not the notebook"

"Fine,i'll be back"I went into the bathroom and checked my makeup and hair,i don't know why but i was suddenly worried about wether i looked good or not.I looked down at my jeans that were wet from the snow and sighed.I picked a random movie not even looking at what it was before going back to my room and pulling out another pair of jeans dropping the dvd next to Oliver.

"Fast and the furious"I looked at him,he was holding up the dvd with a questioning look on his face.

"Close your eyes"He did and i changed quickly before grabbing the movie and walking back out.I came back with Scott Pilgrim.

"Much better"

"I thought you like fast and the furious"

"I do but i know you don't"I put the movie in and sat back down next to him and watched the commercials in silence.I felt him looking at me and smiled.

"What do i have something on my face"

"Yes actually,eyes a nose,mouth and a chicken pock scar above your eyebrow"I looked over at him and smiled.

"Are you mad at me"

"No why would i be mad at you"

"For outside"I grabbed his hand and laughed.