Chapter 12.

I might have another chapter up later today,enjoy!

Tom met me and Oliver outside of school on Tuesday and it seemed my threat worked because no one was talking about what happened yesterday.

"See i told you everything would be fine"

"Ya i just don't get it though everyone was talking about it yesterday"

"Dude you know how fast things are over around here there probably talking about how Bridgette might be pregnant"

"I didn't know that,since when"Oliver looked at me and rolled his eyes before saying bye to us to make it to first period.

"So your going to be ok today"

"Ya i'm fine,thanks for yesterday"

"Your welcome but for what"

"For being there,listening and not judging"

"Of course i'm here and why would i judge one of my best friend's for being who they are,just warning you Anna and Greg knows and Anna is excited because she thinks she finally has a gay best friend to go shopping with her"He shut his locker and whispered.

"Just because i like guys doesn't mean i know anything about fashion"

"I know that but she doesn't agree"He just laughed as we said bye to each other to head to class.

"So you don't want to go shopping with me after school"

"Anna for the last time i know nothing about girls clothes so no i do not want to go shopping with you"I smiled and sat down in front of them and started eating my food.Brody was looking our way and when he saw me he scowled.I gave him a knowing look and he sat down and looked away.

"Who are you looking at"

"No one,so Halloween anymore ideas"

"I say one of us throws a party"Greg and Oliver joined us and heard the word party and got excited.

"Party,when where i need to be there"

"I think one of us should throw a party this year instead of going to Molly's i mean i like Molly but all the jocks and cheerleaders go to hers"

"Ok but who's house"We all looked around and everyone's eye's landed on me.

"What no my parents would kill me if they found out"

"Yes but they always go away for Halloween for there first date anniversary,which i still find weird"

"I do to,but what about Tiffany"

"I'm sure she'd be fine with it she can invite a couple of her friends"

"I don't know"

"Ask Tiffany"Anna yelled at Tiffany and she walked over to the table taking one of my fries and sitting down next to me.

"What"

"Would you object to having a party at your house this Saturday for a pre Halloween party"

"Are you serious,hell yes"I looked at her startled,she normally doesn't cuss.I sighed and gave in.

"Fine but every single one of you are going to help me clean afterwards ok"

"That sounds fair,so party at Tori's this weekend"The rest of lunch Anna spent on her phone on facebook and texting as many people as she could about the party.The bell was about to ring when Ethan came over to our table.

"Hey guys so i hear you're having a party"I looked at Anna and she smiled innocently at me.

"I didn't tell him"

"Were friends on facebook"

"Oh ya,well that's how he knows"

"Well i might be there"He looked over at Tom and puckered his lips making a kiss sound before turning around and walking away but next thing i know Oliver was on top of him,punching him in the face until he was bleeding.Greg tried to pull him off but it was no use.Tom was nowhere to be seen and now Oliver was turned around and Ethan was punching him.I yelled for them to stop,people were gathered around and teachers were trying to make there way through.Finally the gym coach got to them and pulled Ethan up off of Oliver by his shirt.

"What the hell is wrong with you boys"

"I don't know ask they homophobe"Coach Dunham looked at Ethan with a frown before he told Oliver to follow them to the office.The crowd started to go away and i stood there with Anna and Greg unsure of what to do.

"Me and Greg can go look for Tom,we'll text you when we find him and you go make sure Oliver isn't in to much trouble and that his face doesn't look messed up"Even in serious situations Anna tries to lighten the mood but i nodded in agreement and headed to the office ignoring the bell for last period.I walked in the office and found Ethan sitting outside the principles office with a bag of ice on his eye and his nose and lip bleeding which made me grin.

"What the hell are you staring at"I realized we were alone when he cussed.

"What the hell is wrong with you,you know i have something on you do you really want people to know about it"

"So what Brody kissed me when we were thirteen,i didn't kiss him so it won't hurt me only him"

"Well still your a heartless son of a bitch and you deserve a broken nose"

"My nose isn't broken"

"Looks a little crooked to me"The door opened and Oliver walked out with only a swollen cheek along with a little cut.

"Ok Ethan your turn"He went in and the principle shut the door,i looked at Oliver concerned and he sighed.

"A week suspension and if he decides to press charges possible parole"

"Are you serious"

"Ya,what are you doing here you should be in class"

"I know i'm heading that way i just wanted to make sure you were ok"

"I am now go you already missed yesterday"

"Fine,so will i see you after school"

"Possibly if i tell my mom why i got in the fight"I smiled a fake smile and he lifted my chin up so i was looking in his eyes.

"Tom will be fine ok"

"I know i just feel bad for him he didn't want anyone knowing about him and he was outed because of stupid gym class"

"He'll be fine now go on your ten minutes late"He reached down and gave me a quick kiss before i walked up the stairs to last period.