Chapter 14.

"OK,so birthday party in two weeks what should we do"I looked at Anna as i shoved the rest of my pop tart in my mouth and wiped the crumbs off my hands.

"I don't know what do you want to do"

"For you to throw me an awesome party"

"I'm done with party's,your lucky that my parent's didn't find out about the last one"

"Oh right,well what are you going to get me"A sheepish smile came on my face and i dug in my purse and held out a packet of gum.

"How about gum"Her mouth dropped knowing i was serious.

"I'm broke from the TV,i'm going to try and get money but it's not looking good right now"She sighed.

"It's ok i understand,how about we all just go bowling i really don't want to make that big of a deal out of it anyways"

"Are you sure"

"Ya,i'm happy i have my best friends,a boyfriend and some really cute new boot's i just got so i'm satisfied"I smiled at her but rolled my eyes looking at her shoes.

The day went by slowly as i waited for the bell to ring in last period,when it did i was one of the first out and i went straight to my car where Oliver was waiting for me.

"Hey"

"Hi,what are you doing today"

"Going home to do a ton of homework"

"Well i was thinking you should hang out with your boyfriend instead"When he said that i smiled,we haven't told anyone yet we figured we should see how it goes for the first few weeks which means when Anna does find out i'm going to get yelled at.

"Ok boyfriend,what do you want to do"

"I don't know but i didn't eat lunch today,just sat at home luckily today is the last day of my suspension"

"Well that's great but i'm broke"

"I'm buying"I smiled and saw Tiffany walking towards us with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Took you long enough"

"Sorry"She got in the back seat and made me turn on the radio and Fall out Boy came on,she smiled happily and sang along while Oliver kept glancing over at me knowing i couldn't say anything.We pulled up to the house and i waited for Tiffany to get out.

"Where are you two going"

"Out,i'll be back later"

"Ok,so are you to together yet"I looked back at her confused.

"I saw you two kissing remember"

"Oh right well it's none of your business"

"You just confirmed it,i won't tell i promise"She grinned before getting out of the car and skipping to the house.

"Well were not doing a good job of keeping this a secret"

"Why don't we just tell everyone"

"Everyone,like you want to change your facebook status"

"If you want to be facebook official it's ok with me but i think we should at least tell Anna Tom and Greg"I thought about it and nodded ok.

"Ya it makes sense,i don't like hiding things from Anna plus Tom already kind of knows,i told him when we first made out"I pulled out of the driveway and we headed to town and pulled into the first parking space i found before walking into Starbucks and got me a coffee,he got a brownie and coffee and we sat down near a window.I sipped my drink and watched him eat his brownie quickly.