Chapter 41: World Premier

Start from the beginning

Or maybe he's not.

I swipe my screen and answer the call.

*~*~*~*
A&R Prints and Creations - Tampa, Florida

Raul POV

"Hello?" She says.
"Bitch." I say.
"Is he there?"
"Biiiitch."
"He wildin'."
"Mmmhmmm bitch. I don't know if I should just attack him ahead of time just for this...creepin' shit or nah, but he got me prayin' to all these other God's I don't believe in for all the strength they can give me."
"I know that's right, he really tryin' me. Where his punk-ass at?"
"Across the street just...sitting there. I don't have time for this. Betcha he won't be creepin' when I tell Joe."

"Don't do that, they're havin' a good time in Houston."
"I know but this is serious, like, some customers have taken notice recently and haven't been wanting to stick around. I'm not callin' the police 'cause they're gonna wanna talk to Aesh and I can't damper her time away with Joe like that. We gotta handle this, G."
"I know, I know, but look, you still have a job to do so you need to go ahead and do it and we'll figure out what we wanna do 'bout him tomorrow. Aesha's birthday is Tuesday so her and Joe'll probably be home on Monday. We'll handle it before then, okay?"
"I guess so. Ugh, he's so damn-oh look, he's leaving, finally."
"Just breathe Raul, we'll figure it out."
"Alright, breathe, okay. You enjoy the rest of your day, okay?"
"Sure will. Oh, and don't forget and the live periscope footage of the movie premier on The Rock's Twitter later; tonight 'aulelei' gets revealed to the world and I'm dying to see her dress."
"Psh, bitch, me too. Lemme go do this job first and I'll hit you up later."
"Sounds good. Lates, booboo."
"Lates, lovie."

We hang up and I shake my head. That bastard's gonna be a problem.

*~*~*~*
Galina POV

We hang up and I hang and shake my head, my boyfriend comfortingly rubbing my leg.

This prick's gonna be a problem.

*~*~*~*
Saturday July 18, 2020 - Houston, Texas

Aesha POV

7:25 PM

So...we're pulling up to the event in our limo, there are cameras flashing everywhere, fans are surrounding the front of the red carpet area, and I think I'm going to be sick.

"You okay, aulelei?" Joe asks me squeezing my hand and tearing me from my thoughts.
"Nope, not at all." I say fidgeting my leg and he reaches over to hold my face and pull me to his soft lips. We share a lengthy slow kiss and it's like he's taking all my worries away, he always does with every kiss. We pull away and I smile and blush at him.
"I feel better now."

He lets out a low laugh and the driver opens our door.

"I'm never gonna let you leave my side, you'll be with me all night and you'll be okay, I promise."

I nod and watch as he gets out.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S ROMAN REIGNS!"
"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"
"ROMAN! ROMAN! ROMAN!"

I remember when I was that thirsty...

Sike, I'm still that thirsty, I just got lucky enough to have him here to quench me.

He waves a little, looks back down into the car, and gives me a bright smile.

"C'mon babe, time to shut this shit down."

He holds his hand out to me and I smile and take it, letting him pull me out the car for all the people to see, some of the photographers putting their cameras down to gawk at us.