Chapter 30

"Hoseok! Tell everyone I'm gonna hang out with a friend," I said, putting on my shoes.

"You don't any of us to take you there," Hoseok asked. I shook my head and smiled.

"They are already here," I said, opening the door.

"Why don't you let them in," Hoseok asked, following me. My eyes widen and I closed the door. I turn to him and shook my head.

"It's a new friend and they are really shy. Having you there will overwhelm them," I lied, hoping Hoseok will buy it.

"Alright! Tell your friend I said hi and we should talk," Hoseok smiles and patted my head. I quietly let out a breathe.

"Okay. Bye Hoseok! I'll be home at 4. If not I'll call you," I said and stepped out of the house.

I jumped when I saw someone at our front door. I look up at the person and put a hand on my heart.

"I told you to wait at your house," I said. Jungkook chuckles.

"I didn't want the lady to walk," Jungkook intertwine our hands. I felt my face slightly burning.

"But seriously, my brothers could of caught you! I told you this in the text," I said. We walk, hand in hand, to somewhere.

"I know," Jungkook simply shrugged. I rolled my eyes. Jungkook and I have been texting since last night. It was really fun talking to him. We talked about our plans for the date since he didn't know.

"What was our first stop," Jungkook asked.

"Ice cream," I said, slightly drooling at the thought of an ice sweet in the hot weather.

"That's means we are here," Jungkook opens the ice cream shop for me. Already?! Was an icecream shop that close to my house?

The ice cream shop was small. It wasn't packed either. Just the way I like it!

"Wanna get a couple sundae," Jungkook looks at the menu. My eyes widen. Ew sundae.

"Sundae? There's an ice cream for that," I said, gaging a little. Jungkook chuckles.

"Not that. The icecream sundae," Jungkook says. My mouth formed an 'o'. Hey, you can't blame me for thinking things like that. There are some crazy food ideas here.

"No," I said and looked at the menu. I spotted my favorite ice cream and looked at the cashier.

"One (fav icecream) please," I smiled and looked at Jungkook.

"Matcha icecream, Please," Jungkook says, slightly pouting.

"That will be $3.25," the cashier smiles. I opened my purse and pulled out a 5. I look up at the cashier and was about to hand him the money but Jungkook beat me to it.

"Yah! I said I'm paying for today," I poked Jungkook's shoulder. He smirked.

"I know but it's not nice for me to let the lady pay," Jungkook grabs our icecream from the cashier and handed me mine. I pouted.

"I don't care about being nice. I'm being nice today! It's to pay you back," I said, licking my ice cream. Jungkook shook his head.

"You already payed me back," Jungkook says and walked outside the shop to sit down at the tables. I followed and waited for him to continue.

"By saying yes to this trip," Jungkook smiles. That don't sound fair.

"At least take my money," I said, sliding the 5 bucks to him. He shook his head and slid it back to me.