Chapter 17

Y/n POV

I woke up to the sound of people mumbling. Jin, Namjoon, and Mrs.Jeon is here. Wonder why they are here? I got up but an arm was trapping me down. Guess I'll stay, it's really warm anyways. I laid back down and snuggled into the 'pillow'.

Wait, why is Mrs.Jeon in my bedroom? Wait, I was locked outside my house. I abruptly got up but the arm tighten around me and pulled me closer. I look to see who's arm is around me. It's Jungkook. My face suddenly became hot.

I thought he was sleeping on my lap? How did he get beside me and how did we end up in this position? Sleeping is such a mystery.

"Shes awake," Namjoon smiled at me. I put on a nervous smile. Wait Jin is here too! Crap, Jin is gonna kill Jungkook for sure. Are the other here too?

"We will take y/n now," Jin said, walking over to the bed.

"Ah yes! Jungkook is a heavy sleeper and he's quite strong when he wraps around things," Mrs.Jeon warned.

"He can't be that strong when he's asleep," Jin said and tried to pull Jungkook's arm off my waist. I said tried. Mrs.Jeon was right. He's strong but not strong enough to hurt someone.

"Namjoon help me out! He could be hurting her. Calm down y/n, we will get out," Jin patted my head. Namjoon walked over to the bed and the two tried to pry Jungkook's arm. No budge.

"I got this," Mrs.Jeon got onto the bed. She put her hand underneath Jungkook's arm and pinched his nipple. Jungkook shot out of the bed and covered his chest.

"Mom," he said in embarrassment when he saw me and my 2 brothers. Mrs.Jeon chuckled.

"Teach you to not hold a girl like that unless she's your girlfriend," Mrs.Jeon chuckled and crossed her arms.

"We should get going now. We have 4 other rascals at home," Jin said. Mrs.Jeon nodded. We said our goodbyes. I grabbed my dress that was neatly folded on the couch. I left their house with a red face. Who wouldn't!? I just slept with my crush and my brothers and his mother saw it. Another thing, I'm still in Jungkook's clothes.

"Did you guys fuck," Namjoon asked out of no where. My eyes widen and I looked at Namjoon, like he's crazy. Jin smacked Namjoon's shoulder as hard as he can.

"You don't not use those explicit language in front of y/n! She's not ready to hear those words," Jin said, covering my ears.

"Sorry but you didn't have to hit me that hard and aren't you curious," Namjoon smirked. Jin shook his head.

"Your the only one curious," Jin made me speed up to the house. The bags on the porch is gone. I hope they got all the bags and none was blown away or stolen. Jin and I entered the house and our eyes widen.

"This is why I can't leave the house unattended," Jin mumbled. I giggled. The house was a mess. Pillows, blankets, paper balls, spit balls, straws, and ripped bags were everywhere. Yoongi was laying on the stairs, passed out. Jimin and Hoseok were on top of the couch. Taehyung was under coffee table.

"Woah, what happen," Namjoon said, finally catching up to us. Jin rubbed his temples and I shrugged. Hoseok saw us and gasped. He pushed Jimin off the couch and ran to pick up the mess. Jimin fell face on the floor and Taehyung threw a pillow at his head.

"YAH- Tae clean now," Jimin yelled but it soon turn into a whisper when he saw us at the door.

"Y/n, go to your room and change. Dinner will be ready in an hour," Jin patted my shoulder and walked over to the unconscious boy on the stairs.