Chapter 27

Jungkook POV

Why can't I stop turning red when she smiles or wear that costume?! It's just a smile and a revealing dress! God, she's making my hormones crazy with that dress. Good thing I wore a sweater today. It helps me hold back on pounding on her.

Seeing her put my sweater on makes her look cuter then what she already is. At least my hormones are gone.

Y/n and I were finishing the street foods. Who knew a girl like her could eat that much. Who knew this girl could spend so much of my money on food!?

"Mmm! This is so good," she moans in delight. I chuckled.

"Of course it's good! It's my money," I bragged. Her eyes widen and she looks up at me.

"Thank you again. I promise I'll pay you back," Y/n said, pushing her hair back. I shook my head. I actually do wanna see her happy. Food always make girls happy. She doesn't need to pay me back. All she has to do it say yes.

We walk around the festival. You know I rather go to an amusement park then a festival. It's so boring and we've been eating for an hour. I looked around the area to see if there was a game or something interesting. Instead I got a poster hitting my face. Y/n noticed and laughs. She pulled the poster off my face and looked at it.

"Hm. Fireworks starts at 9. You wanna find a spot now," y/n asked me, handing the poster to me for me to see.

"Do you wanna do anything else," I asked. She shook her head.

"Lets buy some snacks before we go," I said. Her eyes brighten and she intertwine her hands into mine. I look down at her to see what's up.

"Can we please get hotteok! Please," she begs, swinging my hand around. That actually sounds kind of good right now.

"Why not," I said. She smiles and dragged me to the place that sells hotteok. God, she's dragging me everywhere and I don't like that. I like to be the one in charge of things. I should start taking the lead, like the first one to intertwine the hands. Next time.

Y/n POV

We bought the hotteok, I spotted an egg custard cart and had to get some. I never tried it but Arisa says there good. Soooo! Jungkook was nice and got me 5.

Then we spotted cotton candy and got that for sure. We grabbed so many food items that I forgot what most of them were called. But there was one I remember. Sundae. The names give me shivers. What did the poor cow do to them?

"Your wasting your money now," I said while Jungkook ordered the sundae. He ignored me and continued. I crossed my arms and waited for him. Guess I'll eat the icecream.

"Have you ever trie-," Jungkook says but I cut him off.

"Cow intestines! Yes, when I was 10 and I hated it," I pouted when I remember the taste. I gagged a little. I open the spongebob ice cream.

"Correction, it's boiled cow intestines with other stuff in it, shaped in a sausage," Jungkook smiles proudly. I gagged again and put the icecream in my mouth.

"Alright let's go now," Jungkook intertwine our hands and we headed to the hills. Bruh! I just noticed this now! Why did I notice this now?! We held hands so many times. It seems like
A normal thing now. Ugh! My poor heart is now increasing in beats.