Chapter 1

Two boys ears perked when they heard the front door closing. They both ran downstairs and checked the window.

"Jin! She's out again."

"I think her skirt got shorter."

"That's the normal length Taehyung."

"Jimin, is you blind? That's clearly shorter then the other skirts."

"Can you two shut up! I already lost 3 hours of sleep," a black hair man said on the couch. He snuggled into the couch pillow.

"How does he not get fired from his teacher job," Taehyung asked Jimin. Jimin shrugged and went into the kitchen to get breakfast. Tae followed him.

"Did she also skipped breakfast," the oldest finished his breakfast and sighs. Jimin And Taehyung nodded.

Jin, the oldest, walked to the window and saw his baby sister stopped to tie her shoes. His eyes widen when he saw her skirt.

"TAEHYUNG! BRING HER JACKET! HER SKIRT DID GET SHORTER," Jin screamed, earning himself a pillow thrown at him. Taehyung ran upstairs to her bedroom and grabbed a jacket.

"I'll murder you all in your sleep," Yoongi, the one on the couch, said. Jin shivered at his younger brother threat and quickly apologized.

"Alright I'm off. There is a meeting today," Namjoon said, walking downstairs and to the front door. The two in the kitchen yelled goodbye and Jin ignored him and continued to watch his sister.

"GOOD MORNING," Hoseok yelled, happily. A pillow was thrown at him but he dodged it. Yoongi sighs and got off the couch. He went to the bathroom to get ready.

"Someones on their period," Hoseok mumbled. Hoseok saw Jin and walked to him. Namjoon finished putting his shoes on and walked over to them, curiously. The two in the kitchen finished their breakfast and went over to them. The brothers watched their little sister closely.

-with y/n-

I got up extra early today. Why? Well a certain boy that I like lives next door to me. I put on my uniform and brushed my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and gave myself a thumbs up.

I tiptoe out of the house, hoping my dear brothers don't hear me. I know how my brothers are overprotective over me, so I keep my crush thing to myself.

I began skipping down the sidewalk, happy that I got out of the house without anyone knowing. I stopped to pretend to tie my shoes but really I'm waiting for Jungkook to step out.

As I  finished 'tying' my shoes, the door of the house I was in front of opened. I felt my heart skipped a beat. I casually looked over at the person and smiled as a greeting. Jungkook wasn't paying attention. His attention was on his phone. Well darn.

I usually go to school with Jin. He doesn't want me to walk alone to school, afraid of kidnappers. Lately I have been waking up early, just so I can walk and see Jungkook, my crush. I admit, I'm crazy in love with a dude, who doesn't even know that I exist.

-at school-

"Oh y/n," a familiar voice said. I turn and saw Taehyung.

"Hey Tae," I greeted with a smile, as usual. Taehyung waved and patted my head, messing up my perfect hair.

"Jin said you need to wear this over to cover your butt. We don't want you to get rape," Taehyung said, handing me my jacket. I pouted and lightly punched Taehyung's chest.

"I can take care of myself you know and rape isn't something you can say as a joke," I said while tying the jacket around my waist. I don't like to disobey your brothers rule. I was taught to follow the rules to stay on the good side.

"I know," Taehyung patted my head again. I pushed his hand away and fixed my hair.

"Y/n! You skipping breakfast," a boy jumped on me. I knew who it was right away. The only boy that will jump on me like this will be Hoseok.

"I grabbed an apple, Hoseok," I smiled at the sunshine. He patted my head and smiled back. His smile is so bright, I swear I need sunglasses.

"Good! But you have to eat a bigger breakfast," Hoseok command. I nodded and closed my locker.

"Why are you here Hoseok," Taehyung asked.

"Yoongi is gonna be late, so I brought his things out here," Hoseok chuckled.

"I still wonder how he isn't fired," a new voice said.

"Jiminie," Hoseok jumped on Jimin but Jimin dodged, making Hoseok fall on his face. Me and Taehyung began laughing at the scene.

"That was mean," Hoseok pouted. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Sorry but we are at school," Jimin said.

"You still could of gave your big brother a hug," Hoseok said and patted Jimin's head.

"Yah," Jimin screeched and backed away from Hoseok.

"Let's run now or Hoseok will attack us," Taehyung whispered to me. I smiled and nodded but stoped when I heard a voice that makes my stomach flip in a good way.

"Jimin, when do you want me to come over." I gulped and kept my head down. Taehyung looked at me weirdly.

"Today is fine," Jimin said, forgetting about Hoseok.

"Jimin has other friends beside me," Taehyung faked a gasped. I lifted my head up and looked at the voice that made me jumped. It really was him. Jeon Jungkook!

"I can make friends without you," Jimin crossed his arms. Jungkook looked over at Taehyung then looked at me. We two made eye contact. Something in my panicked, so I ran to my classroom. The boys looked at my running figure.

"What's wrong with her," Jimin asked. Taehyung shrugged. Jungkook formed a small smile and walked away from the three brothers.

Once I entered my first class, I mentally facepalmed. I tried to calm down my heart.

"Y/n are you serious! You ran! You flipping ran! He probably thinks your weird now," I said to myself. The bell rung, indicating class was starting.