Chapter 39

"JIN! NAMJOON BROKE THE LOCK AGAIN," Jimin yelled, groaning at the metal doorknob in his palm.

"ITS OFF OF NAMJOON'S PAY," Jin yelled back.

"THATS NOT FAIR," Namjoon yelled. I opened my eyes and squinted at the light through the window. I won't be able to sleep for another hour. I open my phone to see the time. It's already 1 o'clock. It's already the next day. My stomach grumbled a little.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS DYE MY HAIR," Yoongi yelled, stumbling out of his room. Oh. I gotta see Yoongi with a different hair color. I quietly stepped out of my room and went downstairs. My eyes widen when I entered the dinning room.

Hoseok still had his dyed red hair. Yoongi's hair is blue. Jimin's hair is blonde. Taehyung's hair is dirty blonde. Namjoon's and Jin's hair are still the same color, black and brown.

"Good morning y/n," Hoseok smiles at me. I stood at the doorway, still shocked. When did they dye their hair. Well Yoongi was recently. I was only out of a day, right!?

"Don't just stand there! Come eat breakfast," Jin pushed my lightly into the room. I sat next to blue hair Yoongi. He looks good with the blue but it doesn't match his personality.

"Stop staring or I'll shave your head," Yoongi looked at me with his scary gaze. I nodded and looked at Taehyung and Jimin hair.

They all look good with their new hair colors but seriously! How long was I out?

"When did you guys dye it," I said, pointing at my hair. Jimin smiles.

"I wanted a new look and since I'm finally out of school, I dyed it," Jimin pushes his hair back.

"I lost a bet towards Hoseok," Taehyung sighs and shook his hair. Just like how Hoseok for his red hair.

"You guys look like a Kpop boy band," Namjoon chuckles. I nodded.

"They will be the worst Kpop band ever," Jin says, sitting next to me. I giggled. I think they will be okay in the dancing area. I mean they have Hoseok and Jimin.

"You are just jealous of our hair," Taehyung poof his hair. Now I want to dye my hair but I'm still in school.

"I think blonde will look good on you," Jimin says.

"Try red," Hoseok points at his hair.

"I love how nobody answer my damn question," Yoongi said. The whole table got quiet. Taehyung whistles then looks somewhere else.

"So your the fucker," Yoongi mumbled and kicked Taehyung's leg. Taehyung groan in pain and sat with both his legs on the chair.

"You should of kicked his balls," Namjoon suggested.

"You think I wasn't," Yoongi glared at Namjoon.

"He's just too short to reach me," Taehyung sticked his tongue out at Yoongi's direction.

"Yoongi, I think the hair suits you," I said, trying to kill the killing mood. Yoongi turns to me. I put my hands on his mouth and lifted it up.

"Remember big smile. You don't wanna look like grandpa," I chuckled. Yoongi moved my hands away and smiles at me. His cute gummy smile makes anybody days brighter.

"You have calm the devil," Taehyung whispered. Yoongi glared at him and Taehyung slightly peed his pants.

"Ew, Taehyung peed his pants," Jimin got up and went to stand by Jin. Hoseok followed Jimin's action.

Overprotective जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें