Chapter 32

"So your telling me that Mr.Kim didn't assign your class an essay," Jae crossed his arms. I nodded and closed my lockers.

Another Monday at school. Just one more Monday and it's summer vacation.

"This is why you have to have classes with the young princess of Kim, Min, Jung, Park," Arisa chuckles.

"I'm a Kim," I said, reopening my locker because I forgot my pencil.

"But your related to Mr.Min and Hoseok and Jimin," Jae said, confused about my family history.

"I'm a Kim and the others are my step brothers," I explained, finally opening my locker and grabbing my pink pencil.

"Then why aren't you guys all a Kim," Arisa asked.

"They are adopted by my dad and wanted to keep them surname. Don't ask why because I don't know," I answered, closing my locker.

"That's a fucked up family," Arisa chuckles. I shrugged.

"It's not but whatever you say," I muttered and turn to look at them. Cold hands covered my hands, making me gasped. What did this person do? Eat ice before touching me. WAIT! WHOS TOUCHING ME?!

"Guess who," a familiar honey like voice whispered in my ear. I giggled and thought about teasing him.

"Yugyeom," I teased. I felt the person get closer to me. His hands are still covering my eyes.

"Guess again," he said in a low voice. Can I say, that was hot af.

"My bunny," I said. The hand unveiled itself and I saw the Jae and Arisa again. They both had a smirk on their face. I turn around and smiled.

"Is that my new nickname now," Jungkook chuckles. I nodded. It fits him perfectly. He smiles and kiss my head.

"Why are you so cute," he flirts. I blushed and look at my two friends, who's smirk got bigger.

"Let's not do that here," I said, feeling shy now. Arisa eyes widen and looks at Jungkook then me.

"When did your relationship escalated this quick," Arisa says with her mouth open. Jae smack the back of her head.

"You idiot! She meant flirting in public no fucking," Jae said. Jungkook and I turn red and we both looked away from each other.

"I'll go to class. Let's chat about yesterday," Jungkook whispers to me. I nodded. I think it's time to tell him. Jungkook pecks my lips and walked off.

"Are you two dating," Arisa asked, winking. I rolled my eyes.

"Not yet," I said, following Jungkook's path since we have the same class. I heard squeals from my friends and that made me giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My favorite class is here! Lunch time. Jungkook texted me to chat here. I'll just be myself and tell him what's gonna happen if we become a thing.

I entered the cafeteria and looked for the coconut head. I found him talking to Mingyu and Yugyeom. I walked up to him. He had his back towards me so his friends pointed at me and ran off.

He turns to me and smiles. He ushered me to sit down and I did. We both in silence for a few seconds. It's my time to speak. I took a deep breath in.

"About yesterday," I let out. Jungkook nods. My heart is racing. Will he think I'm weird if I explain why I'm scared?

"I must be the first guy you dated. That's why your scared,"Jungkook took the words right out of my mouth.

"That and my brothers are protective over me. I don't want them to pressure you or threaten you. I'm also scared of messing up in the relationship," I said, confessing my fears.

"I'm fine with them threatening me and pressuring me. As long as your mine.... you know what never mind. I actually do care if your brothers attack. But I don't care. I will make them like me," Jungkook gulps then smiles.

"See! You didn't even like the sound of it. Don't lie. It's okay if you don't want to dat-," I said but Jungkook stoped me.

"How about keeping our relationship a secret until I make your brothers like me," Jungkook held my hand. A secret relationship? It's for the best I guess. Or is it?

My brothers would want me happy right. Taking this risk isn't that bad. Jungkook even said he wanted to make my brothers like him. He really does want me to date him. Maybe I should take the risk.

"Sure," I said, still unsure. Jungkook had a huge smile.

"I promise you that I will make your whole family happy and accept me," Jungkook promised and lean in to kiss my cheek.

I blushed and smiled at his promise. He's not that bad. Let's see if he keeps his promise.