Chapter 45 [Final Chapter]

~4 years later~

"YOU ARE WHAT! IM GONNA FUCKING KILL THAT KID," Jae screamed. I covered his mouth and put my finger on my lips.

"Who knew you would take that step," Arisa laughs. I rolled my eyes.

"Just help me zip the dress or at least zip most of it. I'll just do my hair differently," I command, turning my back towards Arisa.

"At least she isn't pregnant," Minsung sighs and crossed his arms. I chuckled.

"Jae made it sound like it," Arisa zips my dress. I had to hold my breathe in to fit in the dress. I admit I've gain about 6-8 pounds this week. I should of watched what I'm eating. Now I don't fit in my wedding dress. Yup you heard, I'm getting married.

"Did you guys fuck anyways," Jae asked, making me choke on my salvia.

"Yah! Don't kill the bride," Arisa said and stepped back.

"I'm fine. Does it fit," I asked, looking at the full body mirror. The zipper went all the way up but it's too tight around my chest.

"Well it did but did your boobs get bigger," Arisa said, eyeing my chest. I covered my chest with my hands and glared at her.

"No it did not. I just gained weight," I said and tried to sit down.

"You should of picked a different dress. I swear it's so ugly," Jae murmured. Minsung and I slapped his back.

"You are gonna have to do my hair while I'm standing. I can't sit," I said. Jae nodded.

"You never answered my question," Jae asked. I rolled my eyes.

"We did not and we are planning to do it after marriage," I said.

"Bad idea. He could of had a small di-."

"Okay! It's her wedding day. Let's not put doubts in her situation," Minsung said and changed the topic. I'm glad he is here. The only person who can stop Jae with words is him.

I should explain. I'm getting married to my one and only, Jeon Jungkook. I'm surprised that he waited for me. Although he did act like we were dating during our highschool days but still. He actually waited for me. He also got closer to my entire family. They all love him!

"Done," Jae said. I looked at my hair in awe.

"I did it half up so some of your hair could hide the fat," Jae smiled. Arisa and I both slapped him. Minsung gave
Up in hitting him. He knows it's not gonna work.

"I hope you get obese," Arisa threaten. Jae pouted and rubbed his arms.

"When did my close friends became so brutal," Jae mumbled. A knock interrupted our conversation. Arisa went to open the door. It was my father. He smiled at me.

"My dear child is beautiful, like always," my dad said and kissed my head.

"Alright wedding guests are arriving! Get your butt in the place! Let's go," Arisa said, checking her clipboard. Jungkook and I put her in charge of our wedding because it was Arisa's dream to plan mine, Minsung and Jae's wedding.

Arisa guided my dad, Minsung, and Jae out of the room. My heart is beating so fast. I'm so excited for today. Crap! My vows. I wrote it on a card, just in case I forget. I walk to my bag and searched through it.

"No,no, no," I mumbled. I couldn't find it anywhere. I groan and searched for it in the room. If I can't find it then I'm gonna have to say my feelings.