Answers cont.

A/n: we didn't reach our goal but I wanted to update because I'm a nice human. I was also tallying up the votes for the sequel idea but I lost count because of the spam😂. Sooo I created a new idea to tally.

I'll be making a poll in the next chapter on which idea you guys want to read more. Please don't get upset if the idea you wanted did not won the poll.

"Welcome back," the author said, waving at the camera. The family beside her also waved. A staff handed a piece of paper to the author.

"Oh it looks like someone asked a question for Jungkook at last minute," the author said.

"I know, I'm popular," Jungkook said, flipping his hair.

The question is from BTSARMY134340 . They said Jungkook are you still afraid of Y/n's bros?

"Pss no," Jungkook said.

"Be honest," Jin said, already knowing the true answer.

"You were honest a while back, what happen to that," Jimin asked. Jungkook groaned.

"I was being honest because it was in the past," Jungkook said. "There are times where I'm scared of them but not all the time."

"Okay enough of Jungkook. Hearing his questions makes me annoyed for some reason," Sejin said.

"Aww, I like hearing Jungkook's voice and the questions expose him a lot," Taehyung said. Jungkook looked at the boy next to him.

"Moving on! We can't run out of time! The next set of questions is for Sejin," the author said, grabbing the index cards laying on the table in front of her.

The first question is from the same person. They asked Sejin, if you don't mind me asking why do you cross dress?

"My daughter is in a house hold of 7 men. You think she will be comfortable with 7 men. She also don't have a mother figure ever since her mother died. So an idea popped in my head. I cross dress because I wanted Y/n to have a mother figure and make her comfortable in the house," Sejin explained.

"Remember the first time you tried on makeup," Taehyung asked. Jimin bursted our laughing.

"He looked like a clown," Jimin laughed. Taehyung joined him.

"When the cameras are off I'm gonna teach you boys how to be respectful to adults," Sejin said through gritted teeth. Taehyung and Jimin both straighten up.

"Don't ever make fun of Sejin's newly mother days," Hoseok whispered. Yoongi nodded in agreement.

Next question is from songyunicorn . They said Sejin, since Y/n is married now, are you still a cross dresser? (Also dear author I love you!! And I hope my story can be popular like yours one day!!)

"Aww thank you and I'm for sure your story will be popular. Armies are very supportive to each other. Tell me when you publish that story. I'll for sure read it when I'm free," the author smiled. Sejin coughed.

"It's my question but that was sweet," Sejin said. "Anyways, my answer to your question is no. Y/n is an adult now so she does not need me but I'll always be there for her when she needs it."

"I never thought to thank you for this," Y/n said aloud. "Dad, thank you for everything. Ever since mom died it was really hard for me. You were the one to always make my day during those times. You also dressed yourself as a woman for me. You went through so much for me. I really thank you Dad. I love you," Y/n said, tearing up. Sejin sniffled.