Chapter 43

Sejin POV

What the heck happen while I was gone? Why is everyone so quiet. Even Taehyung and Hoseok are quiet. I'm not saying I hate the quiet but it's just weird.

"How's everyone day," I asked, breaking the quiet atmosphere. Nobody answered.

"Alright! Enough of this. What happen," I said, getting curios now. Jin looks up and smiles.

"Nothing really," Jin said. Finally the eldest spoke.

"How about not lying to him and just tell him," Yoongi said. Lying to me! How dare he?!

"I'm tired of this. Yoongi and y/n make up right now," Hoseok command. So something happen between those too.
That's a surprise. I wouldn't even think about Yoongi getting into an argument with y/n.

Y/n gets up and put her plate up. She didn't even spare me a glance. Something is going on in my household and I'm gonna find out.

"Sit down, y/n. Nobody is leaving the table until someone speaks," I command, taking off my blonde wig and wiping the make up off my face. I have to look serous for this. Y/n obeyed and sat down in her seat. Everyone kept quiet.

"Guess we will be here for a while then," I mumbled and quietly ate my food.

An hour passed now. Nobody spoke. This is a new record. It's time for me to kick in.

"Enough of this childish play. Speak now," I command. The kids all sat up straight in their seats, scared of my new tone in my voice. I rarely use this voice but looks like it's time.

"Y/n had a boyfriend behind our back," Taehyung said, looking straight at Jimin.

"Then he broke her heart," Jimin added.

"Then she cried to us," Namjoon said.

"Yoongi was worried for y/n and yelled at her," Taehyung said.

"I did not yell, you as-," Yoongi said but I glared at him to keep quiet.

"Now we are being petty and not speaking to each other," Hoseok chuckled.

Now I finally know. All this happen when? This is why I can't leave kids in the house alone, even if they are adult age.

"Y/n, why did you date someone when you are not allowed to," I asked my favorite child. She looked at her hands.

"I don't know," She mumbled.

"Speak up," Jin rubbed her shoulders.

"I don't know," she spoke louder. I sigh.

"Everyone makes mistakes but there is always consequences," I explained. I really don't want to make my child in trouble but she needs to learn. AND WHO THE HELL IS THIS MAN TO BREAK MY LITTLE GIRL HEART?!

"She's blinded by love. Love makes you do stupid things," Yoongi says, looking at y/n with an apologetic look.

"Yes and Yoongi, There is no need to yell or get mad," I explained. Yoongi groan.

"I wasn't yelling," Yoongi said.

"That's a lie. You were raising your voice," Taehyung said, earning a fork thrown at him. Luckily Taehyung dodged.

"Yah! We don't need a murder here," Jin said, picking up the fork.

"Enough childish play. Y/n and Yoongi make up and you guys will never fight over something so stupid," I said. They nodded and looked at each other.

"I'm sorry for talking back and dating when I'm not allowed to," y/n said. Yoongi smiled.

"No need to say sorry about dating. I think you are mature enough to know what you are doing with your life. Just no sex until after marriage," Yoongi said. I coughed for him to say sorry. He gave me a strange a look.

"Sorry," Hoseok whispers.

"Why should I be sorry? I was right in the end," Yoongi shrugged. Y/n laughed. I smiled. I promise something to y/n's mother before she passed away. It's to keep your child happy. I hope your happy to see your child well along with the other rascals.

Now the quiet atmosphere is gone. I wonder how will my kids survive without me? For sure they will argue and never make up. The house would be burned down too. Lots of fighting and forgetting each other. Thank god I'm here. Seeing that makes my heart shatter.

"I'll let you off. Do I still get the same consequence," y/n asked.

"What was it," I look at Jin for answers. Jin looked at me and purse his lips.

"Yes, we are still keeping your phone and when ever you go out, one of us will go with you," Jimin smiled, answering for everyone. That's a good idea! Now I can spend some more time with my little girl.

"For the entire summer break," I added, thinking about the times I will spend with her. I want to spend as much time with her as I can before she graduates. Soon she will not need me. Y/n eyes widen and she groan.

"I understand," y/n pouts. Look at my good daughter! Oh I taught her well! She will grow up well.

"And no more Jungkook," Yoongi added. My head turns towards Yoongi.
So that is the boy who broke my sweet girl's heart. All eyes were on me now.

"Sejin. Don't even think about it. We can't cause another murder scene," Jin tried to calm me down. Hoseok gasped.

"Excuse me! Another," Hoseok asked.

"Long story short, the kids that bullied y/n were gone," Namjoon explained the time when y/n was in 3rd grade.

"Gone," Taehyung covered his mouth and got up from the table. Jimin followed too.

"We are living with murders," Jimin gulped.

"No. Namjoon your scaring them. What he means is that Dad reported them and they were expelled," y/n tried to calm those boys now. Ah, I remember that. You never mess with my family. I'll be coming after you Jungkook. Doesn't he live next door? And wasn't he the boy who called me a woman?

The doorbell rung and everyone heads turn towards the door. Namjoon took a peek through the window and his eyes widen.

"It's no one important," Namjoon nervously chuckled. I walked over to him and opened the door. My lips form into a smile.

"Jungkook, right," I asked.