Chapter 44

My eyes widen at the words that slipped out of Dad's mouth. Is Jungkook an idiot or something? He saw how Jimin reacted, so why come here?

"Yes sir," I heard Jungkook's voice. I looked at all the boys' face. They all had a murderous look expect Hoseok. Hoseok was nodding and smiling.

"We've been on bad terms and we still are in bad terms but call me Sejin," Dad brought his hand out. Jungkook nodded and shook his hand. I watched carefully to see if anyone gets hurts.

"Jungkook, how about joining us for dinner," Jin got up and escort Jungkook to an empty chair. Jungkook and I made eye contact. I gave him the are you crazy look and he smiled. Why are you such an idiot?

"How was dating my sister," Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook. I gulped, scared at what my family is planning.

"I wished it was last longer," Jungkook looks at me with love in his eyes. I blushed and wanted to hug him there but he needs to go!

"Yeah! Let's get you home now," I said, getting up from my chair.

"But He has just arrived," Namjoon smirked. The one time I want Namjoon to be on my side. I gave him my puppy eyes to be on my side and help me. He ignored me and look back at Jin.

"Ah, so you guys broke up. Why," dad asked. It was a misunderstanding I wanted to say but I wanted to see what Jungkook had to say.

"He cheated on her and she dumped him. That's how the whole argument started," Taehyung said, looking at me and Yoongi. I frowned. F you Taehyung. Shut up and let Jungkook tell the truth.

"What! I did not," Jungkook said and looked at me. Guess I'll have to explain.

"It was a misunderstanding! He said his words wrong," I said, looking at Jungkook to continue because that's all I know.

"I wasn't thinking when she asked if I was cheating on her. I was shocked and blurt out how did you know. I'm very sorry for hurting you y/n and I'm very sorry for making you cry," Jungkook said, looking at me. A small smile began to creep on my lips.

I'm glad he wasn't cheating on me. Is this what most girls on tv do in a relationship? Is that why they are always asking their boyfriends where they went and asking them for his phone?

"You know hurting one of my kids will result in a curse," Dad said.

"Um, yeah," Jungkook was confused about the cruse part.

"Bad idea to sit by me," Yoongi looked over at Jungkook. His jaws dropped.

"How the hell you taller then me," Yoongi started to compare height, forgetting about his threats.

"Yoongi focus. We can't plan a murder plan if your not focus," Namjoon said. Jungkook eyes widen.

"Please don't kill me! I'm sorry for my mistake. I didn't mean to," Jungkook begged and got out of his chair and bowed to my dad.

They don't actually mean kill him right? Ah! I understand now. It's not killing him. Murder is there word for get rid of or punish.

"I accept your apologies Jungkook," I jumped out of my seat and hugged Jungkook. Oh my gosh, how much I miss his warmth. Doing this might show my family that I'm okay and I don't need Jungkook to be gone from my life.

"Enough touchy touchy," dad pushed us away and looked at me then Jungkook. He sighs.

"My daughter is still growing. She still has a lot of things to learn. I want her to start dating after she graduate from highschool. If you truly love her then you will wait for her," Dad said, looking at Jungkook. Everyone jaws dropped. Who knew dad will say that. He's a playful guy and is only serious when he fixe- nevemind. This is considered fixing.