OTHER STORIES

Other stories by me:

-Burn

He was going to marry the love of his life.
He had been waiting for it for so long.

But she came across

She was his soon-to-be-wife's sister

She flipped his world around.

Never had he ever admired anything so much, never had he ever seen anything so beautiful, never had he ever craved anyone so much.

But they were never meant to be. Never made for each other, they themselves had no idea of how important they'd become for each other.

Will their love take them against the forces of nature?

Or will they Burn to ashes....

-Valerie

She left him in a way couldn't forget. He just couldn't get it out of his system.

The guilt.

Her absence.

And it was all because of him.

4 years without her and counting, sometimes he wonders, how many more left until he can go back to wherever she is.

But then comes Valerie, in his drought ridden land, and with every step she took, flowers grew.

"It was a cold, brutal winter for so long in here.
And then she came in suddenly, and it was summer all over again"

-Ruthless

Based on the song 'Him & I' by G-eazy ft Halsey.

Hate-Love isn't a rare phenomenon when it came to the story of Skye and Justin.

Their love isn't all flowers and hearts.

Their love is fire against fire.

Ruthless, gansters who love each other as much as they hate each other.

They're each other's reason to live and to die.

-----

"You're fucked up but so beautiful, it makes me was strangle you to death" she said.

"If you kill me, who's gonna save your ass then?" I asked.

"No one, cos I'm not taking another breathe once you take your last one, I'm coming with you" she said making me smile.

-Another Chance

She was another chance for him. His second chance to start living again. Start loving again.