7 Jealous Husband

Justin

Selena stepped inside the shower after I told her that I'm going to wake Scarlett and Cameron. She told me not to but I was just going to wake them up, it isn't a big deal.

I shut the door of my room when I got out and opened the door of Scarlett's room with the spare key that I had. I walked in and shut the door silently.

When I reached at her bed, I figured that Cameron was already up while he was still snuggled in Scarlett and kept tracing circles on her back while looking at her face. I noticed his bare chest and my eyes shot towards Scarlett and I calmed down when I saw the baby-pink lace string on her shoulder of whatever she was wearing.

It assured me that they hadn't......you know.

I cleared my throat to make Cameron aware that I'm here because dude still hadn't noticed me. His head snapped up and he saw me. He placed his head on Scarlett's shoulder who was sleeping sideways so that he could look at me properly.

"Jealous?" He said and smirked.

As much as I wanted to pout like a kid and nod, I didn't and rolled my eyes.

"You know I'll never be jealous of you" I said.

But right now I was. He was in my wife's bed, shirtless and holding her close to her. Wouldn't this make any husband jealous?

"Yeah yeah whatever but she's fucking beautiful and you're missing out on a lot" He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't worry, I didn't do anything to her. We just....made out, that's it" He said and I cringed.

Thirteen days......I've been wanting to do what he did for thirteen days now and he did it in three days.

You win Cam, you win.

"Whatever, I just came to wake you'll up" I said and turned around to leave

"Jay, wait" He said and I stopped.

He got out of the bed and stood in front of him. I knew what was coming; I knew he was going to ask me if I'm okay with him and Scarlett and I'm going to have to squeeze my heart and say yes.

"You are.....you're alright with this right?" He said and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"With what?" I played dumb.

"Me and Scarlett?" He said.

No! I'm fucking not! I'm fuming out here! She's MY wife you dumbass, I'm supposed to make her laugh, I'm supposed to kiss her in front of the Eiffel tower, I'm supposed to sleep in her bed and I'm supposed to make out with her, not you!

"Yeah" I shrugged and he nodded.

"I knew you would. She was just stressing out because I'm your best friend and all but I told her that you don't care about whoever she goes with. But I still wanted to ask you, just in case" He said.

I cringed again at the 'I told her that you don't care about whoever she goes with' part.

"No, you can have her all you want......" I mumbled while looking everywhere but him.

"Not already man, I'm gonna take things slow. She's a good girl and I don't wanna mess up" He said while looking at her.

Are you in love Cam!? Don't tell me you're in love with my wife. I might never be able to look at you the same way.

Because even though I hate the fact that I've been forced to marry her, I still....I still...forget it.

"Don't you have work today?" I asked.