23 Just wanna be with You

Justin

"Her condition is worsening Mr. Bieber, she needs to be taken more care" The doctor said.

I was currently inside the in the living room of my apartment, talking to Selena's doctor and he was telling me about how she is worsening instead of improving.

"What can I do?" I asked.

"During times like this, the patient's happiness matters a lot, it bucks them up. Maybe you could do something she likes, even the slightest things. I suggest you to take a break from your work and pay attention to her. Maybe you'll could plan a small vacation" He said.

"Break from work?" I asked and he nodded.

"Highly recommended" He said.

"Okay..." I looked down and sighed.

"You can take her home now, make sure she takes her medicines on time" He said.

Whatever he spoke made it feel so irrelevant because I'm making her get the best therapies possible, she tells me that she feels better every day.

I'm having a hard time believing the doctor but now I'll have to stay home for her, which means that I'm not going to get to see Scar a lot.

I entered the bedroom and saw Selena watching T.V. She wasn't looking sick at all. She looked normal.

"Hey, what did doc say?" She asked when I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Nothing....you're doing good" I said and she smiled.

"I knew it, I have o do better now that I'm with you" She said.

"I...I'm going to take a break from work for you" I said without any emotion.

"Really?" she asked in disbelief and I nodded.

Please say it's okay and there's no need of it, please say that you're fine with me going to work.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much Justin! I'm so happy!" She said and hugged.

I sighed in discontent and hugged her back.

How am I going to explain this to Scarlett?

"Go to sleep, I'll join you after a while" I said and she nodded.

I got out of the room and shut the door. I went into my study and plopped down on the chair. I rubbed my face with my palms and slumped.

This so fucked up.

I hadn't gone home since three days and now again I'm trapped. I miss Scarlett so much, it's unbelievable. My eyes landed on my phone and decided to call her.

Scarlett

"Do you miss your dad?" I asked Peanut and Phil who were still awake and playing with me unlike Eshter who had fallen asleep.

They both purred and snuggled in my lap.

"I miss him too....so much" I sighed and stroked their heads.

"But he has promised that he'll get done with everything and come soon and then we'll be a happy family" I said.

I could tell that they were enjoying the way I was stroking their head because their eyes started to droop. Just a moment after they fell asleep, my phone rang and I picked it up without seeing who it might be, I knew it was Justin.

"Hey Justin" I said and I could feel him smile on the other line.

"Hey baby, what are you doing?" He said.